Museum and first day⁷

They quietly walk and mal mentions the other to stay quiet. They all look around and the cameras before they walk to the stairs. Carlos accidentally touches the guard's feet, making the boys quickly run.

They run and run until they reach the stairs to the 'Gallery of Villains'

"Come on guys. Almost there' said Evie. They stopped running when they took a glance at the statues of five villains in one room. All of them felt a little uneasy.

"Well, the wand's not here let's bounce". Jay calls out on them. distracting them at least. They did not move for a while but left anyway when Jay calls them once more and didn't notice mal staying.

After a while, Evie calls Mal "Hey, I found the ward, let's go" before leaving. Mal glance at her mom's statue before running to the others.

"Here it is," Evie says while they all look down at the wand. they all smile at each other, feeling proud of themselves. Jay cheers and they all walk downstairs with a laugh and cheer.

They all admire the wand in front of them. Evie, Mali Carlos, and Mei are beside each, While jay is on the other side.

Jay kneels to get through the railings to grab the wand, but Mei stops him "Jay! Don't!" he stops midway but a smirk appears on his face that irritates mei. "No! Don't!"

As his hand touches the blue light, he was thrown away by its force field as the sirens wail around the museum. Making them cover their ears and waking the guard up.

"A force field and a siren?!" Carlos shouted, still cowering from the sound of the siren. "That's just a little excessive." Jay groaned in pain from falling.

"Come on, we need to leave!" Mei shouted before they all run to the other side, not wanting to take the risk of getting caught running the side where they came from.

The five of them reach the door outside, But Carlos stops to answer the ringing telephone. "Hello, Uh, Uh, Just give me one second." He said to the person on the other side and look at the turns of the siren.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, no, false alarm." He answers. The guard still running down the stairs. "It was a malfunction in the, uh, LM 714 chip in the breadboard circuit." He let out a friendly chuckle. "Ok, yeah. Say hi to the missus."

When he was done, he casually walks towards the door and mal calls him. "You're welcome." He retorted before walking outside the museum. The exact time when the guard came back.

"Way to go, Jay! Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mei scolded.

•••••

Their first day started with Fairy Godmother teaching them about kindness. Mal and Evie sit beside each other on the left side.

While Jay and Carlos sit beside each other on the other side, and Mei chose to sit in front of Jay and Carlos, alone.

"If hands you a crying baby, Do you A‐l, course it," Fairy Godmother said the options of the answers. Mal doing something else on her book with Evie looking focused. Jay and Carlos looked bored as ever. Mei was playing with her small pocket knife under the table.

"B, lock it in the tower," Jay and Carlos gave each other a look after the second option is said. "C, Give it a bottle," Evie shakes her head 'no'.

"Or D, Carve our its heart." Fairy Godmother said the last option. Evie let out a gasp and raises her hand. "Evie." Fairy Godmother mentions to her.

Evie puts her hand down and asks instead. "What was the second one?"

"Oh, ok. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asks the others. No one raises their hands so she calls out on Mei. "Mei?"

Mei looks up and put her knife back into looking like a chain, it was her necklace-disguised knife. "C, give it a bottle."

"Correct, again." Fairy Godmother said. Jay and Carlos look at her looking unnecessarily proud. "You are on fire, girl" Carlos compliments.

Mei shakes her head and leans her head a bit to the side and looks at Carlos. "Just pick something that's not fun and cruel."

"That makes so much sense." Evie said and Carlos let out an 'oh'. Mal and Mei look at them with knotted eyebrows, not getting why they're so amazed.

A squeal is heard inside the room and there is the Fairy Godmother's daughter, running towards her mom. Looking scared of the Isle kids. Fairy Godmother looks at her daughter lovingly. "Hello, dear one."

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." Jane told her mother in a hurry, while still looking at the five villain kids in fear.

Mal elbowed Evie and mentions Jane. "Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" Fairy Godmother introduces her daughter. "Mom, no!" Jane whispers to her mom.

"It's ok. Jane, this is everyone." She grabs Jane's shoulder and faces the five kids. "Hi." She said. No one gave her a smile or a response. "That's ok, don't mind me. As you were." She runs towards the exit with a squeal.

Fairy Godmother clears her throat and continues the lesson. "You find a vial of poison!" She shouts in enthusiasm. "Do you A, Put it in the king's wine." Evie ready her hand.

"B, paint it in an apple?" Evie and mal laugh at the memorial of her mother's doing. "Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?"

Everyone, except Mal and Mei, raises their hand eagerly. Jay lowers Carlos' hand with a smirk. "Jay." Fairy Godmother calls out.

"C, turn it over to the proper authorities." He smoothly answers as he throws Carlos' hand. "I was gonna say that." Carlos' argued.

"But I said it first," Jay said to Carlos teasingly. "Come here!" He heads lock Carlos and messes up his hair. Carlos screams and tells Jay to stop. "Come on. Who said it first? Who said it first?"

The girls look unbothered while the Fairy Godmother stops them. But they didn't listen until she loses her patience. "Boys!" They finally stopped. "I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." She said.

"Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is we'll-we'll pass." Carlos said as he pushed Jay who stood off from him.

•••••

Published- 112022