new guy⁸

The boys were called out on the training on the tourney field. Jay doing a good job while Carlos, well he'd tried his best and we love him.

Lunchtime occurred, and Mal and Evie were together but separated after. Mal talked to ben for a while before following Jane to the girls' bathroom.

Mei was in the dorm. She grabs her bag and closes the curtains before she pulls out tiny bottles, it was filled with liquid in different colors.

She looks at the dark green one and stares at it for a second before taking the lid off. She thinks twice and deeply sighs and drinks it in hesitant.

A touch of coldness and mintiness in the liquid makes her throat sore a little. A calm sigh let out from her mouth, she's feeling more relaxed and chilly than ever.

It was the potion she made back in the isle. It makes her relax from her panic attacks whenever she goes out. She never told anyone about it since she was the only one she can trust.

She fixed herself before going out of the dorm and went straight to her locker. Her locker was designed by herself. The color was a mixture of emerald green and black.

When she opens the locker, there standing her potion book and some of her other disguised knives that she made.

She grabbed her un-sharpened emerald green dagger with a gold patter on the handle. And of course, she designed it herself. She never wants to own a sword or any knife that she didn't make.

Some of her self made swords are back in her house in the isle. Most of them also the special ones since each one of the short sword she made was color coded. Each color represents different kind of damage.

Green is for poison, Red is fire, that can burn the victim to death, Yellow is for temporary body paralysis.

"Hey, you're name is Mei, right?" A unfamiliar deep voice is heard from behind her locker's door. She harshly closes the door of her locker and stare coldly at the mentioned voice.

The black-haired boy flinched from the sound of the slamed door before putting a soft smile to Mei after a second of fear that he felt from the girl.

"I, uh, sorry for the disturbance." He excused. He straighten his back and clear his throat. "I just saw you here alone and I decided to give you a company," he nicely said.

Mei looks at him up and down. The boy is tall, much taller than her to be honest. And pretty handsome. With those defined face and sharp jawline. He also has a brown eyes and thick eyebrows. His hair is medium length mullet-ish.

"And also to get to know you. Since I saw you on the auradon prep, I notice you were the quite one." He continued. Mei stares into his eyes for a while, to find a hint of suspision on him, but there's none.

From a couple feet away behind the new boys back, There's Evie and mal, watching Mei interacting with the tall boy. The girls' face are full of tease and excitement.

"Well, since you've notice that from the first day, why don't you get a clue and leave me alone?" Mei said with a 'nice' smile before walking past him. Not after he turns around and talks again.

Evie and Mal quickly run behind the door to the entrance of the school, they don't want to get noticed by Mei or else they would get killed by the girl for eavesdropping.

From him turning around, Evie and Mal had the chance to look at the boy's face. His face made them opened their mouth in amusement from the beauty of the boy's face.

"And! That's why I want to get to know you!" He kind of shouted so Mei can't help but stop on her track. He bows to the other students who stare at him and he said sorry.

Mei deeply sighs and turn to face the stubborn boy. "Why are you even so eager to get to know me? You'll get no benefits from me, I'm telling you already." She boredly said.

"I don't care, to be honest. I just want to get to know you, you know, get to know each other." He said with a hint of excitement.

Mei didn't answer and just gave him a forced smile before turning around and leave him alone. The brown skined boy sighs in defeat.

When Mei take a turn towards the door entrance, she saw Mal and Evie on the side, their back sticking on the wall. Mei looks at them weirdly. "What are you guys doing in there?" She asks.

Mal and Evie look at each other before they pull Mei to the side where there's less students. "Hey! What the-" Mei's protest was interupted when Evie blurt out a question.

"How's the guy? He's cute, is he a prince?" Evie asks. This question gave Mei a clue on why they were in a weird place. "Were both you stalking me?" She asks in a warning tone.

"Oh, no, no! We just accidentally walk past and saw you at the same time so we cannot help but listen!" Evie said it too fast that made Mei shrug the event. "You know what, whatever. He's irellevant anyways."

"What? No he's not, he can be our advantage to help us get the magic wand." Mal whispers, widening her eyes at Mei. The Idea of using someone to get advantage on them is never Mei's want or would want.

"No, no. I'm not using anyone." She protest. Mal look at her in surprise and the 'unbelievable' stare. As on cue, Carlos and Jay walk towards the girls.

"Hey, ladies! What's with the chitchat?" Jay asks. He was just done with his training with Carlos on the turney field and extremely hyped from the game.

"Mei just met a handsome prince!" Evie exclaims at Jay and Carlos. Jay's smile slightly faded and Carlos looks confused. "Wait, what do you mean?" Jay asks.

"Hey! I'm not even sure if he's a prince! We didn't even fet to know our names, for god's sake." Mei said unbelieavable. "Why are we even talking about this? Even if he is, I'm not gonna use him for our advantages." And from that, she left.

The other four look at each other before Evie speaks up. "He is really handsome though."

"Ok, since she doesn't do what I ask her to do, then I will." Mal stated. Jay and Carlos look at her. "Wait, woah, woah, woah, you're not doing that. Mei said she doesn't want to." Jay protested.

"What? She's not doing it, I'M doing it." Mal sharply said. Jay shakes his head, "she's still involed with him, if you do something to him, Mei would also take the blame since you two have connections."

Mal sighs in defeat and shrug, "fine, whatever. Let's just do something else." They all nod and go with their own ways.

•••••

Published- 112222