arrival⁴

Jay was the first one to put his bag in the trunk, he saw mei carrying the bag of hers, he decided to help her "On. Let me help you" he grabbed her bag before she could protest.

After putting bag inside, he notices the weird look she was giving him. "What?" he asks. "being nice is not what you suppose to do" She said before getting inside the care leaving the boy confused.

He forget about what happened when he saw the gold crown thingy infront of the car. he removes his bonnet and cover the gold crown. That's when he took it and get inside the car and pretended like nothing happened.

Soon Enough, Carlos came inside looking like he was running, and lastly, Mal. she sits on the corner with Evie beside her, Carlos on the side of Jay, Mei in the middle of Evie and Jay.

When the car starts to move. The parents calls out their wanted things.

"bring home the gold"?

"bring home a pappy!"

"bring home a prince"

Jay and Carles gazes turned to the sweets infront of them. They look at each other before Fighting over on who's getting first. Mei also stares at the Jar of bubble gum.

Whe she leans forward to grab one. The boys suddenly freeze and wait for her to get what she wants. When she got one, the boys continue and starts to feast on the sweets.

Mei was amazed by the flavour and weirded out by the texture at the same time. That would be her most favourite thing in the world from now on.

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you

out" Evie begin to put on a powder or maybe a blush on mal's face. "Ew, stop. I'm plotting" Mal's smacks evies hand away

"Well. It's not very attractive Evie said, as she takes a bite of the blue poprock on her hand.

Carlos grabbed a sweet And take a bite. "Oh!" he taps Jay's arm. "These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." Carlos took another bite

"Let me see" Jay said. Carlos opens up his mouth and showed it to jay, making boy stare at him in disgust and smack Calos' shoulder. Jay grab the bitten sweet from Carlos and eat it. Carlos nodding at him.

Jay's eyes widened as he grab another one and hand

it to mei who's giving him yet another weird look. "Stop looking at me like that, try it. come on" he pushed the food closer to her mouth as she slaps his hand away and took the food from him.

She took a small bite and look at jay and carlos looking at her, waiting for her approval. "It's good" "She honestly said, making the boys look at each other and smile proudly.

When mal clicked a button, the garge of the year opens up, revealing the broken bridge and the car not stopping. "look"." Evie called out, making all of them turn.

"It's a trap!" Carlos screamed making the others. except for mei, screamed and get a scared. She got no choice but to get hugged and squeezed by Jay and evie.

they all relaxed when they saw a golden bridge forming "What just happened?" Carlos asked in confusion. mal let out a laugh

"It must be magic" Evie stated, she was completely amazed by magic. with everyone free from each other's arms, mei notices jay's arm still ground her.

While mal was making a conversation with the driver, mei pushed jay's Arm from her shoulder. Jay looks at her and just noticed it, he mumbled 'Sorry' close to her ear.

•••••

A sound of a band can be heared around the auradon prep. the black car was welcome by students and other auradon residents. One guy was holding a 'welcome' sign.