Plans³

Maleficent was sitting on her own sofa with her feet leaning on the arm chair with the five Isle kids facing her. Mei is standing next to Jay, looking unamazed by everything.

Maleficent speaks up while shaping her nails. "You will go. You will find the fairy Godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand" she stops what she's doing and faced the villain kids. "Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?" Mal questions her mother. She'll be glad to do it if all it give for her is her mother's proudness.

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-Hers crowns" Maleficent stated, assuming that mal was talking about the two of them.

"Um, I-I think she meant us." Carlos informed maleficent mal nod to his statement and point to herself and to her freinds including mei.

Maleficent throws the thing that she was holding and lean infront as she signs mal to come closer. "It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?" The villain asks her daughter.

"Well yeah. I mean, who doesn't-" Mal's words were cut off by her mother's Outburst. "Well, then get me the wand!" mal flinched a little.

"And you and I can see all that and so much more" Maleficent said while thinking herself taking all over the world.

"And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" The villain expresses with both of her arm Half-raised up. "Our will" Evil queen corrected.

"Our will, our will" maleficent 'corrected'. maleficent snaps her finger before looking at her daughter once again. "And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your life, Missy." She stated, making her daughter sigh in desbelief.

"What-mom-" Maleficent cuts her daughter's word when she snaps her finger infront of her. She glides towards mal, with her eyes glowing in bright green mal doing the same.

Mei on the other side. Just decided to put the the fruits she has stolen, knowing that she can't even go home to put it there. she got no choice since maleficent already decided. and besides, she's too lazy to argue.

She puts down her cloak and removes her mask, not caring about them seeing her face anymore. As she removes the mask, she pulls out the chair and sat on it backwards, her arms leaning on the back support of the chair.

She didn't notice the glance that carlos and jay are giving to her. You could say, they're fascinated by her looks. She really is pretty, not angel-like, but a very sharp and dark beauty.

Her random thoughts going around her head was interrupted by the evil queen calling out evie's name. "Evie!" Evie happily run towards her mother as she sits on the chair infront of the Evil queen, which was the chair on Mei's right. "My little Evil-ette in training" Evil queen cooed.

"You just find yourself a prince with a big castle, a mother-in-law" Evil queen stated.

"And lots and lots of mirrors." They both dreamingly. expressed. By laughing with each other. Evie let out a sigh with the layh that made the queen speak "No laughing. Wrinkles." Maleficent rolls her eyes, looking done with her co-villains.

Mei look around them and look at the things they own inside the house. 'Well, their home's Kinda chean, but not chean enough' She thought, being a clean-freak as ever.

"Oh, well. They're not taking my carlos, because I'd miss him too much." Cruella's mord made carlos' look at her full of hope. "Really, mom?" he asks with a smile. This made mei to look at him. 'Why is he looking at her like that? does he feel like I don't know, Unloved?' Mei thought.

"Yes. Who wold touch my roots, fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Chuella stated, raising her leg to carlos who look dissapointed.

Mei sadly sighs 'so, That's why. Who am I even kidding. They're villains. Every one should expect that"