Introduction⁵

There was an awkward silence before Prince ben moved to Mei. "hey, you're Mei, Right?" he asks as he grab mei's hand, the girl looks at him with confusion. "How did you know that?" The girl asks.

"Well, you're quite famous here because of your parents, especially your mother." Prince ben's words made the Isle kids look at the both of them, seeing Mei looking at ben with full of wonder.

"Yeah, She works here before," ben said with a smile before Mei could ask more questions about her mother, ben moved to Jay.

"It is soo, so good to finally met-" he was cut off when Jay punched his chest friendly way. well, for jay at least. "-met you all" ben finished. Ben was kind of taken back by the boy's action, but he smiles at jay anyway

Then he moves to mal. When he grabs her hand, his eyes got lost in her eyes before snapping back to reality. "This is a momentous occasion" he called out and moved to Carlos whose mouth is smothered with chocolate, leaving mal a little confused.

Ben grabs Carlos' hand, feeling the chocolate on his hand. "And one that I hope will go down in history..." he looks at Carlos. "Is that chocolate?" Carlos Just licked his thumb in response.

Ben moves to Evie, "...a day our two peoples began to heal." Ben finished. "Or the day where you showed five people when the bathrooms are" Mal calls out in sarcasm, maybe.

little laugh from ben, he moves to mal, "A little bit over the top?" she asks mal, to which she simply responded, "A little more than a little bit"

"Well, so much for my first impression," ben said. their conversation seems to be the only thing in the world that is happening for the two as they both laugh together.

Audrey seems to dislike the interaction between the two, so she decides to interrupt. "Hey! You're maleficent's daughter, aren't you?"

She said with a fake smile. Mal Just looking at her, with Mei looking bored and mentally rolling her eyes at Audrey.

"Yeah, you know what? I do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff." Audrey sounded so fake that anyone would notice it.

Mal's widened at this statement, while Mei suppressed a laugh. "Oh, my mom's aurora. sleeping-" Mal cuts Audrey's words, "beauty! yeah, I've heard the name."

"You know, and I totally, do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." Mal sarcastically said with a smile, looking at Audrey, and Mei looking proud.

Audrey let out a smile, "Water under the bridge." She said. mal continues "totes!" they both laugh very fakely and sigh at the same.

Ben cuts the tension by clapping his hands together "Okay! So, how about a tour. Yeah? Auradon Prep." he starts to move forwards, followed by mall who looked at her friends before following ben.

"Originally built over 300 years ago and converted into high school by my father when he became king." Ben and Audrey led the new kids toward the statue of king beast. Ben claps both of his hands, making the statue transforms from a man to a beast.

Carlos' scream was heard as others look at him. He jumped into jay's arms, holding him tight. jay looking done with him. Mei can't help but think about all the things that happen in one day. a lot.

"Carlos, It's ok. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man. To remind us that anything is possible." He assures him with a smile.

"Does he shed much?" Mal blurts out suddenly as she stares at the statue. "Yeah. Mom only lets him on the couch." He responds with mischief in his eyes making Mal look weirdly at him before he moved on and walks inside the Auradon Prep.

Mal looks at Mei and saw her smirking at her. Mal raises her brows at her and shakes her head before also entering Auradon Prep.

Jay put Carlos down and pushes him before following the girls inside, leaving Carlos who's still looking at the statue. He claps his hands and waits for the statue to morph but it does nothing. He hurries inside.

•••••

"So, You guys have a lot of magic here in auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asks. mentioning the wand, Mei rolls her eyes, but not very obvious, she does not want to make it more obvious.

They stop in the middle of their walk and ben with his girlfriend looks at the five villain kids. "Yeah, It exists of course. But it's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." Ben explains.

"Who happened to be kings and Queens," Mal said.

"That's true!" Audrey replied as she puts ben's arm around her shoulder. " Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." They both laugh at each other but ben's more forced.

He took a chance to get out of Audrey when he saw Doug walking down the stairs. "Doug. Doug, come down." Mal and Audrey smiled at each other.

"This is Doug. He's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms." ben said. Doug receives smiles from the isle kids.

"I'll see you later, Okay?" ben told mal in front of her. "And if there's anything you need, feel free to-" Audrey interrupts "Ask Doug!"

A little weirded out, she and Audrey chuckled and sigh exactly what happened outside. Just there, Audrey Pulls Ben away with her.

"Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's son. as in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and..." Doug's voice slowly faded when he made eye contact with Evie. "Heigh-ho.."

"Evie" Evie introduced while walking towards Doug. "Evil Queen's daughter."

Doug shakes his head to get his senses back. "Okay. So about your classes, I, Uh, put in the requirements already -history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, uh-" Doug clears his threat when he glanced at mal on his left, leaning forward "- remedial goodness 101. "

"Let me guess. New class? "Mal said, eating chocolate and staring at him. Doug nodded in response. "Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms." says mal.

Mal and her friend walk upstairs, Doug not noticing the wrong way they were going as he got distracted by Evie. "Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are way, guys." Doug Pointing forward. finally snapping from his thought.