Dorms⁶

When the three girls went to their dorms, the mixed reaction was showing. Evie softly sigh." This place is so amaz-"

Mal cuts her on saying "Gross." That's when Evie makes her excuse. "I know, right? Amazingly gross." Letting out a small 'ew'.

Mei catches her opening mouth in secret. 'Well, she loves it at least.' Mei thought.

"Ugh! I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal complains. "On the bright side. It's very clean" Mei said before going straight to the third bed.

Every dorm supposedly has 2 big beds, Fairy Godmother must've requested the king to add an extra bed to the new girls so they do not get separated.

Mal mentioned Evie to close the curtain as she do the other. "Whew! That is much better." Mal exclaims

When the three girls enter the boys' dorm, they admire the Place, Carlos playing video games.

The girls walk towards Jay, only to see him having pieces of stuff on his bed "Jay, What are you doing?" Mal asks him."It's called stealing" Jay answered. Mei lightly chuckled, "I like that Job." She blurts out.

She receives a stare from mal, Mei raises her brows and her smile turns into a glare. "What?" She asks Mal.

"You know It's kinda sad that you have to keep pretending." Mal blurt out. This catches the attention of Jay, Evie, and Carlos.

Mei subtly looks around and glares at Mal, "What the hell are you talking about?" Mal smirks at Mei, but with a hint of sadness, she can not admit that though.

"You know what I mean, Mei," Mal said. There was a moment of silence as her friends waited for her to explain, but she changed the topic. "Ok, you know what? What's the point of even stealing, Jay?"

"Well, It's like buying the things whatever I want. Except it's free." Jay said, looking to his right where the girl stands. Maybe he was a bit too close to her face but neither of them notices.

"Yeah, no shit. I'm also a thief. I'm saying is, why?" Mei said in an 'obviously' tone.

"Exactly, so you could do that or you could leave all of these here and pick it up when we take over the world." Said Mal with a sarcastic smile at Jay.

"You sound just like your mom," Evie said while looking at her reflection in her hand mirror and Mal thanked her. Mei was looking over at the pieces of stuff Jay stole.

Now like everyone else, when you see Mei holding your stuff, your immediate reaction is to think that she will steal your stuff and run. But in Jay's perspective, she lets her do whatever.

"You do it your way, and I'll do it mine," Jay says as he closes the laptop that he stole, from his hand. Mal gave Mei a look and Mei just shrugged and lay her back on Jay's bed.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos screams as he plays his game. He looks at jay and calls him out to try the game. At first, he didn't buy it but enjoyed the game afterward.

"Guys!" Mal calls out on them. Only Carlos and Evie turned around, Jay was still focused on his game, while Mei still lying on a bed and closing her eyes but still listening to everything.

"Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal questions, slowly losing her patience.

"Fairy Godmother, blah blah blah," Jay stated playfully while still playing his games. "Magic wand, blah blah blah." Jay gives Mal a stare after. Carlos and Evie let out a laugh.

Mei finally looked at Mal. seeing her a bit stressed out, she stood up and walks towards mal and sit on a chair in front of the table.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents" She snaps. The three finally become serious and look at mal. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?"

They all let out a 'yeah' before Mal mentions Evie to mirror her. Evie sits on a chair and pulls out her magic mirror. "Mirror, Mirror on the- In my hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand... stands?"

She stretched out her arms to let the other see the mirror. It shows the picture of the wand. "There it is!"

"Zoom out," Carlos said. Evie whispered to her mirror, "Magic mirror, not so close." The magic mirror seems to show it too further.

'This mirror is kinda stupid, not gonna lie.' Mei thought. Many attempts of Evie telling her mirror to get closer as Carlos loses his patience and asks to get on his game back, But Mei calls him out.

"It's in the museum. Do we know where it is?" Mal asks. Carlos searches for something on his computer until it makes a beep sound.

"2.3 miles from here," Carlos said as he showed us the computer. His friends smile at him proudly.

Mal opens up the door and looks outside to make sure it's clear. When she's a guarantee there's no one, they quietly run outside.

•••••

The five of them run together, getting closer to their destination. "Check your mirror," Mal asks Evie. Seems that she didn't understand completely.

"Is my mascara smudged?" She asks as she took out her Magic mirror

But Mal understood and says "yeah. And, hey, While you're at it, Why don't you see if we could find us the wand?"

"Sure. This way." Evie said as she ran forward, the four followed.

•••••

They arrived in front of the museum and look inside through the glass mirror. There's the guard with the camera footage of each place in the museum.

The guard's chair squeaks when he turns it around. The five of them quickly run to the side before they got caught.

They came back to look inside and stare at Maleficent's spinning wheel in front. "That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay teasingly said, followed by Carlos' laugh. "Yeah, It's kinda dorky."

Mal sneered "It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." She opens up her spell book and cast a spell. "Magic spindle, do not linger, Make my victim prick a finger."

The result did nothing when they saw the guard did nothing but lay his back on the chair. "Wow." Mei said full of sarcasm. "Impressive," Jay said boredly. "I got chills," Carlos said in sarcasm. The two of them laugh, Carlos and Jay.

"Ok, You know what." Mal casts another spell. "Prick the finger, prick it deep, Send my enemy off to sleep." This time, it works.

The guard walks forward towards the spinning wheel and slowly pricks his index finger on the needle and yawns before taking his head off to sleep. Mal let out a smile.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" She said proudly with a smirk. As she moves the doorknob, It was locked. "Stand back." Said Jay as he walks backward. full of himself.

Mei looks at him and then at mal who looks for another spell, Mei assumed that it's for the door. 'Well, shit.'

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." She cast the spell at the same time as Jay ran towards the door. The door opens, making jay fall to the ground letting out a grunt.

The girls laugh before walking inside. Carlos helps him up just to get pushed by the boy. "Just trying to help."

•••••

Published- 111922