Did I mention¹⁴

The next day, the tourney game begins.

Two teams are about to compete each other. The girls are on the upper tourney bench with Lonnie besides mal, Evie on Mal's other side, and Mei is on Evie's left.

Everyone was cheering, the announcer do his job, the player getting ready for the game. The game was about to start until Jay requested the team captain to let Carlos be in the game until he agrees.

The game started after a few minutes of the annoucers words, as everyone cheers for each of their team.

(I'm not gonna explain all what happened on the game since it's a waste of time and is irrelevant. Just watch the clip from the movie if you want to know what happened)

The games was intense at first, at least for Carlos who was nervous throughout the game. But in the end, they won with a loud cheer from their team.

Lonnie and Evie were jumping up and down while Mal and Mei were just clapping and cheering a little more subtle than the others.

Since Jay was the one who made his team win because of the last minute score, Mei was clapping and smiling while lookibg at him while he's not looking.

But then, after a minute, He notices her stare and so that's when her smile faded a little. He ignore the smile faded on her lips and just gave her back a back. She nods a little before looking to at Jay's other team, trying to ignore him.

She didn't know but She's been feeling funny whenever she remembers him flirting with the group of girls every fucking day.

The annoucer was stating the winning team until his words were cut of when ben suddenly grabs the mic and the mic stand as stood In the middle of the field.

"Excuse me? Excuse me, can I have your attention, please?" He speak out through the mic, making everybody on the tourney field to stop what they're doing and focuses on Ben.

There was a moment of silence before Ben climbs on where another player was standing, to give the people more view of himself. "There's something I'd like to say." He annouced.

He was silent at first as everyone was looking really confuse on what he's about to say. Mei is already sensing that Ben would do something very unexpected to other but to herself.

When Ben looks around, he suddenly speak up through the mic. "Give me an 'M'!" He said as he made an M sign with his arms. Everyone on the tourney field except for Mei, mimics the boy.

Audrey also mimics as on the thoughts of the Boy was refering it to her. Ben then made an 'A' then an 'L' making Audrey's smile fades, realizing It's not for her.

"What does that spell?" Ben asks. Everyone responds "Mal!". Evie, Lonnie and Mei are screaming it into Mal's ear. Mal just rolls her eyes.

"Come on, I can't hear you!" Ben asks once more, hyping the crowd more. So the people on the tourney field repeat Mal's name once more.

"I love you, Mal. Did I mention that?" He asks teasingly while staring at Mal. Everybody on the crowd went crazy as Audrey didn't take it anymore so she left.

Ali on the other side, turns to where ben was looking, and there he also saw the girl he likes. His afectionate stare at the girl turns into a grin when he saw her cringging face from what Ben did.

"Give me a beat!" Ben points at the doug with the band. "Uno! Dos! Tres! Quatro!" Doug counts before the beat drops. Everyonce went crazy and start to hype up.