Mal and Ben¹⁶

"Mei, slow down." Mal calls out while running towards Mei. Mei sjddenly stops her way and turned arround to face Mal who finally reached her.

"What us wrong with that guy? Seriously." Mei rant on Mal. The purple haired girl acted fool about it since she doesn't want to spoil Jay's confession.

Mal shrugs her shoulder before Mei rolls her eyes when she remembers what Jay pulled out earlier. "You know what? Why don't we relax and ignore what happened earlier, just for today." Mal said, she waited for Mei to give her focus to her before continuing.

"Because Ben just asked me on a date and so I agree and now I don't know what to do." Mal said really fast. Mei can't help but look at Mal with her brows raised in shock.

"I honestly don't know why I'm shocked. But, unfortunately, I can't help you with that. We need Evie." Mei said. as the matter of fact, they always need Evie.

Mei looks up to a clock on a wall on her left and checks the time, then she looks back at Mal. "Evie should be done by now. Let's go find her." Mei wraps her hand around Mal's shoulder as the both of them look around for Evie.

•••••

After going all around the school, Mei suggested that they look at the park with bunches of bench. And there they finally saw Evie sitting on a bench while talking to Doug besides him.

The two girls look at each other, indicating the 'finally' look, before they walk towards the bench where Evie and Doug are sitting.

"There you are, we've been looking for you literally everywhere." Mal stated as she and Mei stood on the side of the bench besides Doug.

"What's wrong?" Evie asks the girls with a worried tone. Mei raises her brows on Evie and let Mal tell Evie. The blue haired girl seems to quiet understands the look but she waits for Mal to confirm it.

"Ben just ask me out on..." Mal let out a huff before continuing. "A date." She finished. The way she said it made the three people laughs a little.

Doug let out a small 'nice' before Evie nodded and said, "we can handle this." She looks at Doug and both of them said their byes before Evie pulls Mal and Mei away.

•••••

The school bells trolls. The three girls are sitting on Evie's bed as she puts blush on Mal's cheeks. Mei just watching how Evie is putting the makeup since she doesn't really know everything about makeup.

"Okay, easy on the blush. I don't wanna scare him away." Mal chuckles as she stops Evie from putting more blush on her cheeks. "Not that I could." She added once more.

Evie continued applying more blush on Mal's left cheek. "Please, my mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." Evie said feeling proud of herself.

Once she's done with the blush, she grabs the lipstick and dap her finger on the lipstick. "My mom was never really big on makeup tips." Evie then daps her finger on Mal's lip to apply the lipstick.

"I never had a sister." Mal said, which Evie replied quick, "well now you do. You have two. And we're going to need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off."

"My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way." She said while she's still applying lipstick on Mal's lips, she then rolls her eyes and sigh, "just asks snow white."

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asks Evie when the topic about their moms starts. "Soometimes." Evie truthfully said as she sigh.

"Are you afraid of your mom?" Evie asks the same question to Mal. Mal thought for a while. "I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I diasspoint her." She said with a sad tone. Both Evie and Mei could sense it.