Jealousy Jealousy¹⁵

The next day, They all got different class except for Mal And Mei, they both got Art to which they loved.

When their class ended, Mal and Mei walks along the hallway, strolling their way to the boys since they are both pretty sure they're there while playing with their video games.

They decided to go there since they planned to play the video games with the boys since Evie still got test, Mei asked Lonnie when they both bumped to each other on the way out the class.

When Mei and Mal was about a few miles away from the boys' dorm, A voice calls them out, making the two girls stop on their way and turn around.

It was Ben, but he wasn't alone, he was with Ali. Mal raises her brows when she saw the two guys standing besides each other, infront of the two girls.

Ali was the only who's carrying a bag with only one strap around his shoulder while holding it, and his other hand inside his pocket.

"Ali? Do you guys need anything? I don't usually see you guys get together." Mei said. Ben and Ali let out a laugh and laughs at each other before turning their focus on the girls infront of them.

"Actually, I just bumped to Ben earlier and I asked him why he was in such a hurry and when I found out he was going to Mal, I joined him since I know you're with her." Ali said truthfully.

Mei nodded in undertanding before speaking up, "well then, we don't want to interrupt." Mei told Ben before She grabs Ali's hand that's inside his pocket then pulls him away with her from the couple.

They stood a few steps away from Mal and Ben as the Ben starts his conversation with Mal. On the other side, Before Ali start his words with Mei, Jay came to the the view but not noticed by the two.

Jay stops his way forward when he noticed Mei and Ali infront of him, A few steps away from him. He raises his brows in curiousness as so he lean on the wall sideways while crossing his arms and watching the two having a conversation.

"I'm sorry If I'm being annoying, But I would like to know If you agree with my offer." Ali asks Mei, The girl was a bit taken back crom his sudden question and so was Jay. 'So that's why he excuses Mei that day' Jay thought as he nod.

Jay waits for her reaction and respond since she's facing Jay and Ali was facing his back to Jay.

"I mean, we did have time with each other and known each other, But I don't think that's enough reason for me to be conviced to come with you." She sassed, slightly teasing the boy.

Jay didn't like the look and tone she was giving him as he slightly rolls his eyes, not noticing Carlos stopping behind him, giving him a knowing look and a smirk at the back of his head before looking at the interaction infront of them.

"He's not all that, why is she being so different towards him?" Jay asks, more likely to himself since he assume that's he's not besides someone.

Not until Carlos replied, "They are pretty close tho." He simply said, making jay flinch and turn his head around to look whose face was close to his left.

"What-" He stops midway and slaps Carlos quietly who also quietly groans before he shushes Jay, making the boy stop. "Stop, they'll hear you!" Carlos asks whisper-screaming.

"You saying that our time wasn't good enough and me to prove you that I'm being sincere, I say we hang out today." This flirty sentence that Ali let out, made Carlos and Jay look at eah other with a knowing look before shakig their heads before the both of them watches the interactions.

Mei on the other hand, smiled a little. Not because she's allowing him to flirt with her, but because she is oblivious when it comes to flirting and thought that Ali is only joking.

That smile made Carlos and Jay drop their jaw. "There is no way she's agreeing to that." Carlos stated, feeling the nervousness inside his body. While Jay was a bit concious.

"Well, I-" before Mei could answer wether to take his offer or not, Jay walks towards them, Carlos was a bit shock when his friend moves forward so he didn't have any choice but to follow him behind, he trips a little before reaching them.

Mei looks up when she saw Jay's figure behind Ali, "Jay? What are you doing here?" She asks, making Ali to turn around to loo at who's she talking to.

Ali's eyes didn't changed at all when his eyes landed on Jay's glaring eyes, but he is smirking a little. Both of them are towering each other.

Carlos watches the two, feeling little because of how they are towering each other. Mei looks at them weirdly and a judging stare. "Jay. You must be jafar's son. Watched the game yesterday, Congratulations on being the mvp." Ali truthfully said with a smile.

Jay raises his brows before nodding, "thanks, though It didn't really get me to break a sweat. Easy peasy, you know?" Jay thanked him with a hint of sarcasm and full of ego on the last sentence.

Carlos looks proud as he nods, agreeing with him, while Mei rolls her eyes. Ali did laugh a little, "I totally agree. Althought, me and this beautiful lady here have an important thing to discuss." He excused.

Before Ali could turn around to focus on Mei, Jay spoke up. "Actually," Ali raises his brows at Jay before putting both if his hands in his pocket.

At the same time, Mal and Ben were done talking, now watching the tension between the two guys a few steps away from them.

"I was about to talk to her," Jay said as Mei and Carlos stare at him with a confused looks, "So could I talk to her?" He asks Ali, full of sarcasm. Before Ali could answer wether yes or no, "perfect, thankyou." Jay said.

Mei looks at Jay with unbelievable look and a glare. Ali just laughs with a hint of a smirk, lowering his head before looking back up at Jay.

Before the tension rises up, Ben interupted. "Ali!" He calls out, making the boy to turn around with the others. Ben and Mal walk towards them as ben shows a smile.

"I'm done with my conversation with mal so I hope you are too." Ben simply said, hinting the boy with a stare. Ali sighs in defeat before facing Jay once more and nod at him.

Ali turns around and faces Mei with a genuine and affectionate smile, "my offer is still open. I'll wait for you." Ali turns to ben and they both left before Mei any oh the other kids could responed.

Now that the four of them are alone, there was a bit of an akward silence before Mei speaks up, "what was that all about?" She asks jay while glaring at him.

The boy's confident aura turned into fear when he meet the scary eyes glaring at him, making his arm crossed quickly fall down.

"I- uhmm... I just thought you just-" his words were cut off. "Whatever you thought, keep it to yourself. I stay away from your decisions in life so stay away from mine." Mei sharply said. She walks last Jay as she bumped her shoulder to his before she left.

Jay turns to look at where she's walking before sighing in defeat. Mal and Carlos stare at each other as Carlos shrugs his shoulder and points his finger at Jay's back.

Mal shakes her head before standing on Jay's left side and patting his shoulder. "Goodluck with the little warrior." She said as Jay looks at her, but she didn't look back and just follows Mei.

Jay flips his hair backward, he was in stress after all that happend and Carlos has no Idea how to cheer his friend up so he just pat Jay's back.

Jay turns around and left to go to his and Carlos' dorm, leaving Carlos behind, but Carlos did follow him. "Jay, come one, dude." He said as he run towards Jay.

•••••

Published- 120122