hesitance¹⁹

The five villain kids are in the boys' dorm, talking about their plan once again, but less energetic and confident this time than the last time.

All day, Mei still decided to give Jay the silent treatment. Her pride always wins.

"Okay, we all know what this looks like. So It'll be up on the dais under the beast spell jar, and we'll be coming here, I will be in the very front." Mal explains as she points to the copied map on the table.

"You all will be up on the balcony." She finishes as the other nod to the plan.

"Carlos?" Mal calls out for Carlos on her left side beside Mei, Evie, and Jay on her other side.

"Okay, So I'll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and Uh, get back on the island with the wand," Carlos explains his plan and side.

"Perfect. Evie." Mal calls out to Evie. She handed her a perfume bottle, "you will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he'll be out like a light." She explains to Evie as she nods in response.

They all became silent for a while and gave each other an unsure stare, They were feeling a bit hesitant about the plan now. They became one of the Auradon for a while but they have no choice but to keep the plan in their mind.

Mei moves to sit on a chair beside Mal and looks at the spell book on the page where breaking the love spell is. While the boys went to their beds, Evie stops on her way when she also noticed the spell book on the table.

"M? You want to break ben's love spell?" She asks Mal full of wonder, she thought that she already liked Ben truthfully.

"Yeah. You know, for after." Mal said.

Both Evie and Mei gave Mal a sad look as Evie sat on the other side of Mal. "I don't..." Evie stops her word when she can't compromise her sentence.

"I've just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade auradon, and begin to loot, and kick everyone out of their castles, and imprison their leaders, and destroy all that is good and beautiful," Mal pauses for a while.

The boys are also listening intently to their conversation while doing their things. "Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra... cruel," Mal explains, full of sadness.

A silence occurred once again before Mal closes her spell book and left the dorm to make the cookie. "M?" Evie calls out one more time but Mal just ignores her.

•••••

The two girls went to their dorms to get to sleep, the same as the boys. Mal was still not with the girls since she was still making the cookie.

Jay seems to can not sleep so he opens the small drawer beside his bed and saw a small picture of Mei inside a small locket.

The picture of Mei was when they arrived at auradon and has to take a picture, he asks Doug to duplicate it since he wants to keep it to himself.

He kept it since he knew that he can not be with the girl since that's what his father taught him, there is no true love. But when he stays in auradon, he handles little hope that true love is real.

But that hope faded when he realized that he needs to keep the plan in mind. He also looks at the trophy under the other cabinet and lets out a sigh.

While Carlos was petting the dude who was sleeping on the other side of his bed.

Evie opens up the small drawer on the side of her bed and looks at her grade with a 'B+' on it.

Mei on the other bed was laying sideways and covering her whole body with a blanket. Her mind plays the memories of when she met Ali and how he became her good friend.

A good friend who never leaves your side when you need someone the most. And Jay, someone she likes the most. Or love.

She remembers to not focus on her feelings especially when they plan to only get the magic wand and rule all over the world and auradon.

So she puts her feelings aside.

•••••

Published-120522

(Not gonna lie, I'm just hurrying this story up since I want to make the Male Wednesday Addams from the series already.)