News²

A new day begin to rise, A 16 year old girl with an alpine green, 10 inches-long wavy hair rises up from her bed. She went straight up to take a bath and get ready for the day. Not that she have planned anything but she really need some new foods.

After putting on her outift, she fixed her into a half bun with her faded bangs and curtain bangs covering some parts of her soft pale face. Then, she put her mask on and her katana behind her back. She covered herself with her black, long leather cloak and left her house.

••••••

Walking around the town was the favourite of her. Except the staring that people around give, but she enjoys seeing kids running around and actually having fun. Made her remember the little her.

She walk past a table full of apples, pears, and mangoes. Without getting notice by the owner, she walk past the table, a little closer. Luckily for her, the owner turned around to talk to the other lady. This gave her time to sneak in the fruits she snatch and put it under her long black leather cloak.

A smirk appeared on her face when she got to grab about 3 apples, 2 pears, and 3 mangoes. It was more than what she got yesterday which was only 2 apples and a pear. All because of the other thief named 'jay'.

When she was about to grab the last pear and put it inside her cloak, a masculine hand touches her one that's holding the pear.

Turning around to see who stole the pear she... well, stole. There she saw the son of jaffar. He turned around to look at her and a smirk apperead on his face while still walking backwards with he's holding up the pear and his other arm behind his back.

Mei scowls and glares at while he was teasingly smile at her and bit on the pear before running away. She was expected to run after him because that's what she usually do. But this time, she's too drowned to run after him.

She felt tired and light-headed, after bearly even doing any activities. So she just walks back into her house to get some rest.

On her way back home, she bumped into a broad and hard chest. She looks up and saw two men towering her. She was about to ask who they are and what they need from her, but before she could, they drag her away with them. Holding on to her arms.

"Hey! I can walk by my own you know!" She complains. Knowing well who the men are after seconds of comprehending. She knows they're taking her to maleficent.

The two of them can't actually get along. Except maleficent's daughter, mal. You could say that they are close, although maybe just because of some of their similarities.

•••••

She was pushed infront of the isle kids and maleficent. She fixed herself up and put down cloak that is covering her hair and half of her face.

"Ah, finally. Be thankful that we waited for you you useless brat." Maleficent spat the words at her, just looking her way and not moving from her place.

Mei looks at the isle kids one-by-one, from eve who grins at her, to carlos who looks confused on why you are with them and why maleficent sent you, to mal who looks at her and lightly raises a small smile at her, then to jay who looks at her with a grin, or a smirk, whatever.

She looks back the maleficent who gave her another look with her one eyebrow up. Mei look at her, confuse on what the lady is trying to say.

"Remove your mask you fool!" Maleficent demands at her. Trying to talk to her more professionally. Mei didn't notice the small widening of eyes from the isle kids except from mal.

Only some people actually have seen her face due to her mask that she always wears. Maleficent demanding to remove her mask makes the three kind of excited to see her face after years of covering it.

Mei refuses and crosses her arms, that made three gasp quietly. How can she disobey maleficent? Is she not scared? Those thoughts run through their mind.

"Why would I obey your words after you make your men to drag me here withouth my consent to touch me?" Mei spat back, making mal lightly smirk from her braveness. No one has talk to her mother like she do.

Maleficent, however, wasn't fazed about it. Guess you could say that she is used to it by now. "Fine. But you'll remove that mask of yours eitherway." Maleficent stated.

Before mei could ask another question. Maleficent made an annoucement. One that she can't bear to hear. "You five, have been chosen to go to a different school..."

That made her even more confuse, 'I barely even go to school here in isle for twice week' mei thought to herself. Sure she goes to school in isle, but she was also busy making herself live by her own.

"In auradon" those last words made her, or them, sick.

"What?!" Screamed by mei. Completely furious about it. Jay, eve, and carlos tried to run away but then stopped the maleficents men. While mal also looks kind of mad about the news.

"What?! I'm not going to some boarding school. Filled to brim with, prissy pink princesses!" Mal argued, clearly can't imagine herself living in a clean, nice, and good place where people are nicez and good... maybe?

However, eve seems to be daydreaming about something else. "And perfect princes!" She exclaims and glance at mal, giving her the 'seriously?' Face. making her focuse and let out and 'augh'.

This time, mei decided to speaks up. "You can't just drag me here and expect me to agree on going! I'm not going!" She almost screamed at maleficent.

Before maleficent could answer and protest, jay speaks up "Yeah, and don't do uniforms." Making the two peace sign action with his hands. "Unless it's leather. You feel me?" He said, pointing at maleficent and laughing and offers carlos a highfive, for him to get ignore by the boy.

Carlos walks infront of maleficent, slightly quivering from the thoughts of auradon having dogs with them. "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in auradon.." he said with q lightly touch of fear in his voice.

Mal looking at him from here side, losing her patience. "Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave..." his voice slowly fading by the thoughts of a dog getting closer to him.

Carlos' silence were interrupted when jay jockingly barks near carlos' ear that made him flinch and almost hit jay.

Mal turned back to face her mom. "Yeah mom, we're not going." She said. Hinting a Plead towards her.

Maleficent sighs dissapoiontedly at her daughter. "You're thinking small, little pumpink. It's all about world domination!" Saying the word 'World' a little louder.

Her mind flows around the thought of conquering the world by herself before calling out for her men to follow her. "Knuckleheads!"

She begins to walk away, as she calls mal's name in a sing-song way before continuing her way back to the house they live in.

Mal let out a sigh before turning to mei who looks, well nothing. She looks very numb and cold. "You should come along and talk to mom about it." Mal suggested.

Mei looks up into her eyes before nodding. Mal begin to walk, following her mother, with mei behind her, also following mal. The other three teenagers look at each other before following them.

•••••

Uploaded- 111522