29. Gamer

976 words
This one is set in lockdown when Charles (and Arthur) liked to twitch stream (I miss those days 🥲 I wasn't really a fan then but I watch the streams now and wish I had been)

Your family was crazy. More specifically, your brothers. You had 3. All older, making you the baby of the family which you loved to use to your advantage. You loved to annoy them as they had priceless reactions to everything. Your middle brother (and F1 driver) Charles was a perfect target since he set himself up for everything and he also liked to play video games so you could easily annoy him. You had come home from school only an hour ago and you could already hear Charles shouting at his game. It was so funny to you at how frustrated he would get with a game. Arthur was the same too. Although, he was in his room FaceTiming his girlfriend, Carla, who was like a sister to you (you loved Carla).
You had completed all the homework you had and were now bored. So, naturally, you took it upon yourself to do your job as the youngest to go and annoy Charles. It would be class amusement. Plus, your mum was at a hair appointment so she wasn't home to tell you off. Perfect.
As you got to his bedroom door, you wondered where he was as there was no shout but you soon realised he was just concentrating as he shouted again. "No! What? Putain! (Fuck!)" You chuckled to yourself and then opened the door, announcing your presence. "Salut, mon frère. (Hello, my brother) It is I, your favourite sibling!" You said loudly so he couldn't miss your announcement. However, the only response you got was Charles waving a hand in your direction. You weren't quite sure if that meant 'hi' or 'go away' but you continued nonetheless. He was concentrating, staring into the screen as he rounded the next corner in his F1 game, so you did the only thing that felt logical- you covered his eyes for a moment. You didn't do it to sacrifice his race because you knew he would kill you for that but you just wanted to mess with him. However, when he pushed your hands away, he jerked the steering wheel and went flying into the barrier.
You took a huge step back and your mouth wide open as you saw him turn around. Merde! (Shit)
If looks could kill, you'd be 6 feet under already. As he got up, you started to run- it was your only chance of survival. This wasn't really the case though, as you were much shorter than Charles and he was a professional athlete so he soon caught you up. You burst into Arthur's room and jumped onto his bed behind him in attempts of protecting yourself. You were laughing but Charles wasn't. "Hey! C'est quoi ce bordel? (What the hell?)" Arthur shouted at both of you as Charles ran in and pulled you by your feet towards him. "No!" You shouted, holding onto Arthur's leg. "Save me Arthur!" It was pure chaos and it seemed the only people who were laughing were you and Carla on the other end of the phone. She was used to your sibling shenanigans and, at this point, she was more surprised if nothing eventful happened when she was talking to Arthur. "Oh, hey Carla!" You said, looking up to Arthur's phone and waving whilst still holding onto Arthur to prevent Charles pulling you completely off the bed. "Hey Y/N." Carla laughed. You started to scream as Charles pulled you off the bed and started to tickle you, your biggest weakness on these situations, and everyone knew. You tried to push him off but he wouldn't stop. "Charles! Stop!" You laughed and shouted at the same time.
As soon as Arthur saw that his girlfriend found the whole situation funny and wasn't mad about the interruption, he started to join in and help you gang up on Charles. "Yes!" You shouted, "je t'aime Arthur! (I love you Arthur!)" He pulled you back up and then you both chased Charles back into his room, jumping on him and causing him to fall onto his bed. You all started laughing as you remembered that your brothers were 22 and 25.
"What was this even about?" Arthur laughed as you all sat up again, Charles still pretending to be annoyed at you. "Uh, Charles crashed on his game and he blamed it on me." You smiled innocently.
"No!" Charles jumped up defensively. "You covered my eyes! How was I mean to see? It was your fault!" You and Arthur fell back laughing again at Charles' annoyance. When he got annoyed, he tended to use his hands a lot to express what he is saying and it was the funniest thing to you and Arthur. Arthur looked at you for a response and you just shrugged, "it's funny."
"Is not." Charles crossed his arms like a child.
"It is actually." Arthur smiled.
"Don't you start! It's enough with Y/N. You're old enough now!" Charles said in a very parent-like tone but somehow still acting like a complete child.
"What can I say? It keeps you humble brother." You smiled sweetly at them. Charles gently slapped your cheek, you annoyed him and you knew it but it was too funny to stop.
"Oh no!" Arthur jumped up suddenly.
"What?" You and Charles said in unison.
"Carla!" He ran back into his room to retrieve his phone he had chucked behind him when you had chased Charles out of his room. He pulled it up to see Carla hysterically laughing at the 3 of you.
"Oh." You laughed, Arthur liked to be dramatic. All of you did really.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
"What's going on up there?" You heard your other brother, Lorenzo, shout up the stairs. You had forgotten he was in today. He had been working peacefully in the study when he was interrupted by your screaming.
"Oh, nothing!" You shouted back, laughing.
Poor Lorenzo, always having to deal with you 3.

A/N: It's been a while! Well, it feels like it for me at least. I've been wanting to post the whole time but I just had no ideas so I couldn't. I know this isn't the greatest and it's a bit chaotic but it's a fun one. I want to write another villain era Charles one but I don't know how to write it so it will have the effect I want 🥲 so if anyone has any ideas for a villain era one (or any request ofc!) then let me know.
Remember, you are loved and strong and beautiful ❤️
-A