33. Boyfriend Tag

1288 words
The italics is the YouTube video (like what you would see on YouTube instead of behind the scenes if that makes sense)

As your fans on your social media had been asking for it for ages, you decided that today would be the perfect day to film a video with your boyfriend, Charles. "Charles! Come here." You shouted up the stairs to him.
"Oui, ma chérie. What's up?"
"Come and film a YouTube video with me? All of my subscribers are asking for it. It's just a Q and A so it's easy, it shouldn't take too long."
"Okay, sure. One sec."
"Thank you." You smiled sweetly at him standing at the top of the stairs to which he just laughed and went to get ready. And by ready, I mean not in sweats and semi-presentable for your YouTube channel.

(You are the regular italics and Charles is the bold)
"Hello! Hola! Buongiorno!"
"Did you just speak in every language you know except French?"
"Oui. (Yes)"
"Te baiser. (Fuck you)"
"Hey guys! It's Y/N!"
You played your intro before getting into the main part of the video.
"That was loud." Charles flinched at your enthusiastic intro.
"You know what Charles? Either deal with it or leave. We don't appreciate your negativity here." Charles knew you were being sarcastic, as usual, so he went along with it. He got up and walked away to which you laughed and pulled him back to sit down.
"Hang on, I need to look for the questions. They were loaded and now they're not. I'll edit the wait out but just talk so no one gets bored." You told Charles, scrolling through your phone trying to find the questions you had just loaded up.
"Are we doing this in English?" He asked you as you scrolled.
"Of course."
"Wonderful." He replied, sarcastically. "My English is not Englishing today."
"Oh that sounds like so much fun." You replied sarcastically. "Right, here's the questions. Oh yeah, I haven't actually said what we're doing. So basically, guys, as you can see here, I have my lovely boyfriend, Charles, here. We are going to be doing a very highly requested video today because you have all asked for it so here is the boyfriend tag because apparently we are living in 2015, not 2022 and I'm a basic bitch. So yeah, here we go."
"Baby!" Charles looked shocked at you.
"Yeah?"
"That's a bleep right there." He laughed at you cursing.
"Nah, it's fine. I'm too lazy for that kind of editing. Okay first question. How long have you been together?"
"Few months."
"Be specific, you melon."
"Oh, 6 perfect months." He smiled at you.
"Aw, baby. Okay 2. Where did you meet? You're better at telling stories so you tell them."
"We met at the Monaco GP because your friend was there and wanted to bring you even though you weren't a fan and you were in the garage all weekend, I saw you and I couldn't take my eyes off you. Pretty simple."
"That's actually exactly what happened." You laughed. "I might do a full length video on that soon because it's like a story straight out of a Wattpad book."
"What's Wattpad?"
"Don't worry." You laughed. "3. What are your favourite memories together. For me, when we went on our first date and it was just so perfect. What about you, baby?"
"For me, I think when you come to my races is always special but the video your friend took when I won at Monza is my favourite thing ever because you couldn't be there and you were still supporting and were so into it. It's a very wholesome video." He smiled, remembering the moment.
"Aw, these are actually so cute. Okay, number 4. Have you said 'I love you yet?' Well, technically he hasn't. Tell them what you say instead."
"Je t'aime, ma chérie." He said while looking at you the whole time. He gave you a quick kiss on the lips before you continued.
"But yes, I have and it's 100% true. We are very happy, aren't we?"
"So much so."
"Fifth question. Is Charles a hopeless romantic? OMG. That's actually so funny." You laughed. "Hopeless? Not really. Romantic? For sure. He's a very romantic kind of guy."
"Thank you. I try." He laughed.
"6. Any more videos with Charles? If you want us to do more, we will do more. Leave suggestions in the comments. We can do more not because it's the winter break but maybe I'll do more vlogs on race weekends with Charles in them. Who knows."
"I mean, I'm good with more. This is fun."
"So yes, basically. Just tell us what you want and we'll do some of the ideas. 7. Do you go to his races?"
"Did we already answer this one? No? Well either way the answer is yes. I love having you at my races to support me."
"I go to as many as I can because my job is obviously this so it allows for travel and that kind of thing. I'm very lucky with that. You read the next ones, I can't be bothered." You handed your phone to Charles.
"What do both of you think about the fans/fan girls? Me? I love the support from all the fans, no matter who they are. They can get overwhelming sometimes but you just have to remember where I am and how hard I've worked to get there and then you are grateful for them all."
"I think it was more the fan girls possibly being upset that you're in a relationship. For me, it's the same as what Charles just said and as to fan girls, they can be a bit much sometimes but if they're sending hate to us about our relationship, that doesn't bother me because they clearly don't care that we are happy so they're not real fans. Okay. Do you have nicknames for each other? Not really. I call you 'baby' mostly and your full name is if you've done something stupid or I'm annoyed at you." You giggled slightly.
"The full name is scary."
"Yours is a mouthful too, you have so many middle names!"
"Only 3."
"Only?"
"Yeah. Anyway, I don't think we do have any nicknames. I call you 'ma chérie' a lot but that's it."
"Yeah, we're pretty boring." Charles laughed at this. "Final question for today guys! Okay, let's finish with a cute one. What do you love most about each other? Aw. You should go first." You smiled.
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah."
"Well. Hmmm? What do I love most about you?"
"Is it that hard for you?"
"No, I'm just messing." He laughed. "I love everything about you but mostly the support you give me. It makes me feel seen and valid on days I maybe don't feel the best and on track, it's very motivating."
"Aw! I love that you are always so caring towards me because I struggle a lot with anxiety and low self-esteem so it helps me and it's just nice to have someone always there for you no matter what."
"I agree on that actually. I would like to add that to my answer."
"No, that's mine, get your own." You pouted. You both laughed. "Oh shit, this is getting really long. I'm going to end this video here, guys! Hope you enjoyed. Make sure to leave suggestions for future videos down in the comments. Charles, did you enjoy?"
"Of course, ma chérie."
"Good. Okay, see you next time guys! Bye!"
"Au revoir!"

"Thanks for that, baby."
"No problem, ma chérie. Je t'aime."
"Je t'aime plus, baby. Can I get cuddles now?" You pouted.
"Of course." He pulled you onto your bed and held you close. You stayed like that for the rest of the day, all cuddled up and cozy.

A/N: I know it's been a while, sorry. Hopefully this longer one can make up for it because I've been so lost for ideas. It's crazy. Hope you enjoyed.
OMG! I've just seen that we've hit 5K! OMG THANK YOU! I love you all! Hope there's many more milestones to come and we continue to grow this little community we have here.
Remember, you are loved and strong and beautiful ❤️
-A