A/N: OMG

OMG GUYS WE HIT 20K! Thank you so much! I love you all so so much. Hope we can hit so many more milestones together ❤️

I also wanted to talk a bit about the first GP of the season in Bahrain on Sunday. I know I'm a bit late but I was ill so cut me some slack okay 😂 I was so excited to see how all of the teams would do and interested to see who was sandbagging on Saturday quali and for testing and there were obviously some things that happened so I wanted to give my view on some of the things :)
So I was really disappointed with McLaren because they have 2 incredible drivers but the car is just not there so it's hard for the drivers to get the results they want and also the team. I really wanted to see what the rookies were like but Oscar didn't really get much of a chance which was disappointing.
Also I had some faith that Mercedes were going to be quick but they weren't as much as I was hoping.
But FERNANDO like hello where did that come from. I love that he's back on the podium and back to being competitive because when he was last like this I wasn't following F1 so I didn't see all of that so this is nice for me to see and also for him to see that his spark didn't die yet. And Esteban just didn't have a fun race at all with all of those penalties and things that happened to him. I feel like there wasn't that many but it was just more in a short space of time so it felt like a lot.
Obviously, I was also super sad about Charles and Ferrari's reliability issues once again. I thought they were going to be a thing of the past this season with Fred but apparently not. Hopefully they can still be competitive for the Championship this year because I would love to see Charles and Carlos at the top.

Anyways I don't think I have much more to say so if you actually read this then I'll see you in the next chapter :)
Remember, you are loved and strong and beautiful ❤️
-A