44. Drunk

419 words
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I've been away for a few days, I've just been working and I was really sick at the start of this week so I couldn't really write because I couldn't look at a screen without feeling sick. Anyways, I'm feeling better now and I'm on the mend so this is just a short one but they will be longer and more exciting than this 😂 there's also a few things I want to comment on so the next chapter will be just an A/N so feel free to skip 😂
Remember, you are loved and strong and beautiful ❤️
-A

It had been a while since you had been given time off from work so you were glad when you came home this evening to not have to set an alarm. Charles was still at the factory (in Maranello) working on the car and had told you he would be home late so it was just you tonight. You felt so worry-less so you put on your pyjamas and some club music in the kitchen. You brought out the alcohol while you were dancing which was a bold move for you because it didn't take much to make you tipsy. But tonight, you didn't care. You didn't have to worry about being called randomly or feeling the effects in the morning because you weren't working and it was just you at home so it didn't matter how drunk you got. You just got lost in your favourite songs and dancing the night away (and the alcohol probably started to kick in) so you didn't really notice the time.
Eventually, you started to get tired so you turned off the music and switched to Netflix. You haphazardly situated your heavily drunk body on the sofa and lay back to relax. It wasn't long before you were asleep so you didn't notice Charles come in quietly in case you were sleeping. He also didn't notice you at first until you moved a little in your sleep which made him jump slightly. He came over to you to make sure you were okay and carry you to bed but as he lifted you, you half woke up, still dazed from the alcohol. He had noticed the bottle on the table but had thought nothing of it as you sometimes had a drink with dinner or in the evening but now he could smell the alcohol on your breath. "Heyyy." You slurred, the drink lacing your tone.
"Hey baby. You've been drinking?" He kissed your forehead as he put you down.
"Maybeeee." You smiled drunkenly at him.
"Definitely." He confirmed, pulling the blankets around you and getting you a water with some paracetamol for your inevitable headache in the morning. "Here," he pointed to the bun he had just put next to you. "If you need to be sick, be sick in the bin, okay? Now get some sleep." He kissed your head again before getting in the bed next to you and turning off the lights. "Okayyy." You replied before you fell asleep almost as soon as the lights turned off.