13 : jeon siblings

my mouth gaped open a bit as i looked at suyeon. she looked like she was dead serious, probably because she actually was. quickly looking away, yeon cleared her throat: "well, uhh... that's all what i wanted to say. clearing up our conflict and telling you that. i'll get going now, see you ar-"

i immediately pulled her into a tight hug and laughed: "are you kidding?"

"what's up with you now? are you sure you smoked a cigarette? or did you have weed?" suyeon was clearly even more confused. "no, i just feel like the happiest man in the world.", i chuckled into her ear, "sorry i ever doubted you. it was just... a lot."

"i get that, i wouldn't trust anybody in those kind of situations either."

"okay, wait." i looked around and spotted the ball of wool on the table, which i cut a string from and tied around her wrist: "normally there'd be a promise ring or something similar, but i'll just gift you this red string first, alright?" suyeon giggled at my behaviour before looking into my eyes: "you're very weird sometimes, did you know that?"

"i'm your weirdo."

"alright, people. i think we have a couple here!", jay cheered as he clapped his hands. in a second, he stood between her and me, grabbing our hands: "do you, jeon suyeon, take sunghoon to be your boyfriend, to love and cherish him, to comfort him and protect him for as long as you both shall live?"

i rolled my eyes at my cousin, giving him an 'are you serious?' look. suyeon looked in-between us and wheezed: "i do."

"and do you, park sunghoon-"

"yes, i do."

"you may kiss your girlfriend now!" the other boys cheered as loudly as they could, clapping their hands and throwing their fists in the air as well. i shook my head in embarrassment and slowly leaned in. "are you okay with that?", i whispered as suyeon just slightly nodded.

she even leaned in quicker and gave me a peck before smiling brightly. "i won't have my first real kiss in front of your silly friends, hoon. i'd rather die." her statement made me laugh while she playfully pushed me away. "alright, i think we should find out what my brother's up to. he said he'd kill you if we ever started dating."

"your brother spits so much nonsense, i don't want him as my brother-in-law." i rolled my eyes and dramatically turned around. "should i sacrifice my life for you now? or should i get rid of him?"

"hey! he's still my brother."

"get rid of him then.", i pouted before crossing my arm. "you're such a kid." she shook her head.

——— 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

later that day, suyeon took a nap in my bed while i sat in the kitchen with sunoo. he placed a huge piece of paper on the table and smiled: "so, what is your plan?"

"finding out why wonwoo lied to us.", i sternly replied as i put the cap of my pen between my lips. then, i started to draw on the paper while the other boy was watching me in awe. "wait, i slowly understand. we figured out he lied about the mission and suyeon has nothing to do with his evil doings. but is he aware of the attempted murder?"

"he probably hired those bad guys. he wanted his sister gone for sure.", i mumbled and stared at the corner of the paper. "why does he want her six feet underground? i mean they're siblings, but he couldn't possibly mean it literally."

"who knows? maybe it's because the jeons haven't decided on the heir of their business yet."

sunoo's mouth gaped open: "got it. should i do some research?"

"please." i handed him the paper. "i'm confused with everything. yah, why did you have to take his offer?"

jake came in and chuckled at my behaviour: "stop pouting, big boy. i think your wifey just woke up." he giggled as he grabbed a yoghurt out of the refrigerator.

"did she really?", i asked myself and walked towards my room in which i found a sleepy suyeon rubbing her eyes.

i smiled: "hi there, sleeping beauty." she grinned and slapped my arm after i sat next to her. "yah, i'm too tired for those nicknames." "hmm... love? darling? poogy bear?" my girlfriend laughed out loud as she got up to fix her hair.

"park sunghoon, you're definitely something."

"nah, your brother is something. i just sat down with sunoo and i have some bad news for you." i fully laid down on my bed and admired her in the mirror. suyeon sighed: "do i really want to find out?"

"i mean... i won't tell you if you don't want to." yeon's eyes looked so tired, as if she already knew what i was going to say.

she looked at me through the mirror and shrugged: "don't tell me. i'm not in the mood." i faintly grinned at her comment before sitting up. "okay. do you want to eat something? i'm sure jay can cook you a great meal."

"tsk, i thought my boyfriend was going to cook for me, he asks his cousin instead.", she playfully scoffed, "i'm not hungry anyway. i was going to contact my parents."

"why would you?" my forehead creased a little.

"i'll pay a visit."