15 : hawk eyes

after the eventful bowling night, i told the rest what suyeon has been explaining to me through the phone. and surprisingly, everybody grew concerned, unlike yesterday.

"something is fishy about this whole thing.", was the first comment. jake groaned: "let's just get ready for the event then. jungwon, i'd appreciate it if you prepared our weapons. can't trust this whole jeon dilemma at all." the said one nodded and rushed downstairs while everyone disappeared in their room.

"i'll get dressed and pass by my parents' house! y'all go ahead!", i yelled throughout the house and carefully hid the gun behind my back. i got multiple and unclear answers, so i just left and drove to my desired destination.

——— 𝐒𝐔𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐍

"you look absolutely gorgeous.", yeji gasped as she peeked into the guest room. she herself wore a short, white dress with a corset. "you're stunning as well.", i grinned and carefully fixed her necklace. "are you perhaps going to see someone at the party?"

"no, i don't know anybody there except for you and sunghoon. are there even people around my age?"

"hmm... sunghoon's friends were invited too. maybe you just stay with them?" "do you want my brother all by yourself?" yeji raised her eyebrows at me, growing very suspicious. i chuckled and shook her head: "i won't snatch sunghoon from you. don't see me as a threat, but rather as a friend."

"i don't see you as a threat. siblings love is stronger than any other relationship, so i don't think you could ever be compared to someone like me." as i was about to say something, a knock on the door caught our attention.

sunghoon stood there with a black button shirt, paired with grey pants and a black belt. he even left the first buttons open, looking more handsome than i remember. god, i have such a stunning boyfriend. "are we ready to go?"

"the dress code was white, sunghoon.", i still sighed at him and shook my head.

just then, he suddenly lifted his shirt up, revealing his white boxers in front of us.

i think i just saw heaven for a moment.

"since when do you have abs?", was yeji's first comment. i was still blushing and keeping my hand on my mouth, completely overwhelmed by everything. sunghoon rolled his eyes: "i've been working out for a whole year, ji. do you expect me to be lazy?"

while the siblings were bickering, i grabbed my bag and cleared my throat: "let's go. we don't wanna be late, do we?" i slowly walked down the stairs while being outpaced by hoon. "like what you saw?"

"i'm not in the mood for this conversation."

"you could touch them later if you want? i'm all yours." he grinned.

"no, thank you."

"you could also get rid of the only white thing i'm wearing today-"

"okay, enough. you can clearly see suyeon is as red as a tomato, stupid ass.", yeji interfered and slapped the back of his head. i just looked away and tried to get my breathing under control.

jeon suyeon, you're really something.

his parents were waiting for us, looking really chic in their outfits. mister park even patted my head and smiled: "our daughter-in-law looks like an angel today!" sunghoon grinned at his comment as he opened the car door for me. yeji quickly took a seat on the other side, leaving me in-between the park siblings. great.

instead of keeping it low, sunghoon suddenly started bickering with his sister, leaving me in the middle of the whole mess. slowly but safely, it was driving me insane. "could you please stop getting on my nerves?", i lowly mumbled and looked between those two. suddenly, the car was really silent, leaving me a bit of peace at least.