FLUFFY CLINGYDUO TINGZ

[ plotonic‼]

tdlr; them being them

------------------------

"it looks weird.." the taller said to the smaller as he had on a flower crown made by smaller. tubbo wanted tommy to be his model and try it on, giggling as the taller scoffs loudly as the flower crown with iris, cecilia and dandelions at the top of his head.

"no, i think you look very pretty with a flower crown!" tubbo smiled as he scanned the flowers on the blond boy head. they we're laying down in a grass field with pretty flowers of all kind. everything was so peace and quiet there for tubbo. an escape from the smp perhaps.

"tubbo, you think everything in the world looks pretty."

"but you look extra pretty!" he spoke as the taller chuckled.

"i do look extra pretty, innit? honestly i am pretty, your right tubbo." he saw the smaller giggling at his actions of standing up from the field. this was exactly what they both wanted. peace, at last.

"of course im right, anyways i have to take the flower crown off-"

"no." tommy interrupted tubbo.

"what? why no- ohhh, would you rather have the crown big man?" tubbo teased tommy. tommy sighs in defeat as tubbo laughed in victory. the two boys laughed together, as if nothing was a worry.

"y'know what? shut up tubbo." tommy says in dreadfulness as he sees tubbo has won.

"aww, sorry big man! i thought you liked the crown." the smaller says with a smirk.

"well, i mean- i do- or- shut the fuck up tubbo, you're not irrelevant." the taller says jokingly as the smaller was prepping for another flower crown.

"do you want me to teach you?"

"what?"

"do want me to teach you how to make a flower crown, silly!" tubbo says in one.

"erm, sure, i guess. im going to give it to you, so you better teach me good" he sits down and scoots over to tubbo.

"mm, okay! the first thing to do is.."

after some hours of trying to get it right, tommy successfully proceed to make a flower crown for tubbo.

"hey tubbo, mate!" tommy grins to tubbo, who appears to be half awake with his eyelids closed. tubbo hummed in response.

"i made the flower shit for you! i thought it would only be fair since you made one for me.." tommy says while putting the flower crown on tubbo.

"whaa? oh, er, thank you tommy! im just a little bit tired, but i appreciate it." the smaller says to the taller.

"now you look pretty too! we're pretty boys now!" tommy says with a big grin as he saw the flowers from different shades of colors on the brunettes hair. the flowers rustled trough the wind and also the brunette chuckling.

"yeah, we are pretty boys, aren't we?" the smaller said still chuckling. he appreciated the silence and scenery in the field.

now the two boys could fianlly be in peace. together.

----------------------------

Heyo

I've never written Clingyduo before so this is different-

very cute tho

472 words