Experiments? [Bench Trio]

Tw: Selfharm

Tommy and Tubbo were chatting on their way to their friend, Ranboos house, the two talking with their usual teasing. Tubbo stopped at Ranboos door, knocking. "Ranbooooooooo" He called. There wasn't an answer. Tommy frowned. If they doesn't answer this second time, then they're probably not home- The boy thought, about to say his thoughts to his friend until he saw he'd already let himself in. "Tubbo!- You can't just go in! What if the're taking a shower?" He spoke as he followed his friend inside the house. "They can't, they're an Enderman, idiot." Tubbo replied. Tommy shouted a retort as they began to search Ranboos house. They argued until Tubbo stopped dead, his eyes wide as he gazed into their Enderman friends room. Tommy raised an eyebrow and looked into the room. Ranboo.. Ranboo was curled up in the corner of their room, soaking wet with water as broken glass and water was scattered on the floor. "Ranboo! what happened?!" Tubbo ran into the room over to their friend, eyes full of worry. The Enderman hybrid jumped, looking up at the two, fear in their eyes. "W-What are you doing here?.." Tubbo knelt in front of them, placing a hand on the Enderman hybrids shoulder. "What do you mean by that?! It's a good thing we're here. What happened?" Tommy was stunned to silence for a moment as he gazed at his soaked friend, knowing how much water hurt them. He finally got the courage to go over to the two, sitting beside Tubbo. Ranboo was staying silent, seeming lost with words at the question, before he started to stutter. "I-I-well- I-.. uhm-.. I dropped a splash water bottle when-.. I grabbed it to make some potions.. I-it slipped out of my hands and-.." Tommy blinked, glancing at the broken glass shattered on the wood floors and then back to the Enderman hybrid. Just by the way the glass was shattered and broken, it was easy to tell it was thrown, not dropped. If it were dropped, it would have been bigger pieces, not completely shattered into small pieces as though thrown with full force.. "Ranboo.. This doesn't look like an 'accident'.." His friend Tubbo, who'd been handing the Enderman hybrid healing potions, looked at him in surprise. "Why would they practically harm them-self like this?" Tommy sighed, "Why not ask Ranboo that?.." He said, his voice low as he turned his gaze to Ranboo, who was gazing at Tommy, their eyes wide with fear, and completely stunned with silence. The Enderman hybrid winced, tears starting to form. "I-I-.." Tubbo hugged them. "We're not mad, just please tell us why you would do this." Instead of answering, Ranboo started to sob into their arms. Tommy hesitantly hugged the crying Enderman hybrid as well. "I-I just want my memories! I feel like-.. maybe I am a traitor..." They finally answered. Tubbo and Tommy exchanged a shocked glance before looking back to their friend. "Why would you think you're a traitor? surely this wouldn't help you.." Tommy murmured, running his fingers through Ranboos hair as he continued. "Beside, you don't need your memories to know you're no traitor. What would make you think that?" Ranboo stayed silent at the question. "C-Can I please get some rest?.." Tommy and Tubbo hesitantly nodded and got up, leaving the Enderman. As Tommy turned to say his goodbye, he saw Dream beside Ranboo, his hand on the Enderman's shoulder and a finger to his lips signaling them to keep silent. Tommy gasped, shaking his head and blinking. Dream was gone.

________________________-

596 Words