lonely nights [phil and dream]

tw: small nightmare and crying

3rd P.O.V

dream sighed, looking longingly at his phone. yeah, he had george, and even somewhat tubbo, but he just wanted the others to like him. he wanted to have nicknames other than 'the green bastard' or the 'asshole' of the group.

the boy knows he's done bad things, it doesn't mean he 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 to. it's been quite a while since dream had last regressed, that fact causing him to feel smaller than normal.

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 than normal.

the blonde haired floridian just wanted attention, although he knew he couldn't get any. he couldn't reach out to any of the others, none of them are fond of him.

clay soon got tired, falling into an uneasy sleep filled with loneliness.

***

a peaceful slumber was definitely not in the night's plans for the poor boy, a nightmare quickly causing him to wake up mid sob.

the nightmare had a lot to do with the loneliness he was/is feeling, leaving the boy unsure if he has 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 who doesn't hate him.

the sobbing boy pulled his stuffed dinosaur close to his chest with one hand, reaching shakily for his phone with the other.

clay ended up choosing to call phil, figuring the man would hate him the least. he also figured he'd be more comforting.

the english man on the other hand, was very confused at the incoming call from the florida man. he figured for the time, the other boy should be sleeping.

phil didn't 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 dream. he really didn't hold anything against the boy, as he suspected something was buried beneath the boy's skin.

he nonetheless answered the call.

dream felt relief when the other man answered his call. although his sobs certainly kept coming, he felt just a little less lonely.

he'd always seen the other man as a father figure, although he was well aware he wasn't 𝘩𝘪𝘴 father figure.

still, the extremely regressed boy sobbed a needy 'papa!' into the phone.y

phil immediately became worried, pushing his confusion to the side for the moment.

"hey, hey. dream? buddy, breathe." phil soothed, turning his camera on for the boy, instructing him to do the same.

the blonde shakily followed the directions, leaving phil to mentally awe at the sight of the deep voiced man in footsie pajamas, a green stuffed dino tightly clutched in his arms.

the boy was still crying harshly, small pleads of 'papa', spilling from the boy's mouth.

"shhhh, hun, papa's right here. see him? copy his breathing bubba." phil soothed, the boy slowly calming down. even though he was confused at first, phil did know what a little was, wilbur and tommy being his littles.

"you know bub, i could always use another little to add to my bunch," phil told the boy, dream immediately perking up at the idea of not just a daddy, but 𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭 𝖺𝗌 𝘩𝘪𝘴 daddy.

"really?!" the boy asked, quite dumbfounded at what he was hearing.

"don' ha'e me?" clay asked cautiously, worrying it might all be a joke or something.

"nobody hates you bub," phil frowned.

"yes dey do! don' like dreamie." the boy pouted, and although it was cute, phil made a mental note to talk to the others about their words to the boy.

"they're just meanies then. it's pretty late for you though bub, do you think you can go back to sleep if i promise to stay on call with you?" phil asked the boy, noticing him yawn before nodding, laying back down in his bed.

"good boy, dreamie." phil praised, the boy mumbling out a goodnight before drifting off to slumber land.%0D%0A"goodnight, sweet boy."

𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘭 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

__________________________________

588 Words