Only For You [ punznap ]

Sorry for not uploading in two days I'm currently dealing with some personal issues at home. Anyways heres yesterday and todays uploads

" — " indicates a pov shift. 

Tw: light degradation, praise, choking, sir kink, and smut

i woke up to a light tap on my arm and my eyes squinted open, i hum and look up. " hey love, im just going to work. i wanted to wake you up so you dont freak out like last time. " punz chuckled and placed a kiss on my temple and started to walk out of the room. " wait — luke. " i groaned and rubbed my eyes, he raised a eyebrow as i stood up. i walk over to him and stand on my tip toes, i place my lips with his with a giggle coming from him. " do you really have to work today? " i mutter and i tap my feet on the floor, " yeah sap, sorry baby. " he places a kiss on my head and begins to walk out of the room. i grab his arm and look up at him with bold eyes, " luke — please, i want you. " i mumble out the last part and a smirk grows upon his face, " what was that last part? " he questioned with a shit eating grin, my face went red and i looked down. " eyes up here. " punz demanded and hooked his finger under my chin, " i have to go to work, be a good boy and listen here. " i gulped and my eyes locked with the floor but he pulled me back to look at him. " if you touch yourself while im gone, i will edge you for hours, ill ignore you no matter how much you beg and cry. got it, whore? " 'i nod slowly, swallowing the lump in my throat. the tent im my pants started to hurt but i had to ignore it.

its been a few hours since he left, i randomly started bucking my hips in the air cause how hard i was. fucking hell, i need to. an idea popped into my head and i smirked, i took my phone and opened luke's contact. i went on the camera and pressed record. i slowly grinded against my hand and let out small whines and whimpers. " oh fuck — luke. " i groaned, speeding up my pace. i pointed the camera at my bulge and continued to grind against my palm. " oh fuck, oh fuck. " i moaned and bucked my hips with a whimper, a wet patch formed against my jeans and my breaths got harder. i stopped the video and sent it to punz with a grin.

" so luke, what do you think about this? " clay asked and cleared his throat, he slid a piece of paper infront of me that showed a blueprint of a new office building. i nodded, " this looks great! but, you could make it a tad bit wider. " i advised with a friendly smile and i rose my eyebrow at a dinging noise from my phone, i take it out and look at the contact. sapnap knows not to message me while im working, must be important. " im going to my office, tell me if you need something. " i say and walk out of the room, i sit down in my chair and click on the video. my eyes widens as my ears filled with the sounds of whines and the image of my boyfriend grinding on his palm, i felt a tent slightly grow in my pants and my face turned red. holy fuck, what has gotten into him? i take my jacket and tie it around my waist as i pass clay's office, " hey, im going to head out. you can do whatever you please. " i say and walk out of the office building. I pulled out my phone and opened sapnap's contact, " omw." i press send and turn off my phone.

the sound of my car starting made a chill go down my spine, what had gotten him like this? did he have a dream or something? its whatever i guess. my fingers harshly grip the wheel and my phone dings, " ;) " he sends back and i roll my eyes. dickhead. he was planning this wasn't he? although, that's not surprising. i slam on my breaks as the lights turn red. " fuck. " i mutter and continue to drive through the small neighborhood. my phone starts to ring, ' incoming call : dreamwastaken 'the screen read, fuck. i decline, i can't do that shit right now. the flowers we have planted at the front of our house fill my vision as i pull into the driveway, i swiftly unbuckle my seat belt and turn off the car with a click of the key.

the sound of a car engine fills my ears and a smirk plasters itself on my face, excitement flows through my veins as well with anxiety. the thoughts of luke's hands traveling up my body, from my chest to my neck. the bulge in my pants grows seemingly bigger at the dirty thought. i rub my thighs together to try and gain a tad bit of pleasure but i hear the steps creak and my heartbeat speeds up. the door opens with a creak, causing me to laugh underneath my breath. " what's so fucking funny, nick? " my blood runs cold as i stutter out, " nothing — im sorry luke. " he scoffs and walks over to me, running his cold hands down my curves. " such a shame you decided to brat today i was going to reward you for being so good this week, for being so good for me." I whimper and thrust my hips up, he pushes them down and scoffs.

[ THIRD PERSON ]

punz slipped his hands up the sides of sapnap's shirt and pulled it over his head, " so fucking pretty, all for me. " he connects his lips with the shorter's neck receiving a whine from sapnap. " luke — please, need you. " punz tuts, " try again, whore. " sapnap moves his hips up from the bed and whines, " fuck — sorry sir, please need you. " " good boy. " punz unties his tie, and takes off his jacket from his waist. " is this okay baby? can i keep going? " punz questions as he places a short kiss on the others lips. " please sir, need you so bad. " sapnap whines when punz slips off the others sweatpants and starts to palm him through his boxers. " fuck! luke — if your not inside of me in the next fucking thirty seconds — " sapnap gets cut off with a loud moan, " so needy baby." punz chuckles lowly and removes the younger's boxers. " this okay nick? " the brunette nods quickly and hums, punz grabs the bottle of lube from their bedside table and sapnap shakes his head causing punz to quirk an eyebrow. " no — no prep luke, need you right now. "

punz slides on a condom and slowly enters his lover, a low groan escaping his lips. " fuck baby, such a fucking whore for me hm? " nick whimpers and shakes his head yes, " im yours, im only for you — choke , fuck choke me please luke. " punz' eyes widened at the request but slowly trails his hand up the others throat, applying a bit of pressure. sapnap whined and the feeling and thrusts his hips downward for more pleasure. " gonna cum — please sir. " luke hums and starts to leave slow strokes on the other's cock. " me too baby, hold on just a second. " nick cries out a moan, and thrusts his hips into luke's hand. white ropes of cum paint their chests as punz finishes aswell. he pulls out and presses a soft kiss to the youngers lips. " come on baby, lets go get cleaned up. " punz says as he removes the condom.

the sound of water running filled their ears and daylight peeked through the curtains, " i love you, baby. " punz says as he checks the bath water to make sure its warm enough. when he deems it as suitable he picks up his lover which makes him slightly laugh at the sudden thing, he places sapnap in the water and kisses his forehead. " i love you so much, nick. " the other male hums and leans into his lover's touch, water running down his hair and body. punz lightly scrubs soap nick's hair and smiles at the sight. he rinses the soap out of his hair and presses his lips to sapnaps. punz starts to clean the rest of sapnaps body with soap, "you did so well for me lovely, im so proud of you. " he mumbles and rinses the soap off, sapnap sits up and starts to get out as punz reaches for a towel to dry him off. the towel wipes against sapnaps pale skin, absorbing the water on his skin and hair.

nick lays his head on punz' chest, the soft bed sheets tickling against his legs. they were both dressed in boxers, but sapnap had a hoodie on — one of punz' hoodies. the two males smiled in each other's embrace, the sound of an anime they both had already finished played in the background of the room, " you did good too. " the younger male whispered causing the blond's cheeks to turn a shade of red, " i love you, nick. " he placed a loving kiss on the others head, " you too. " 

————————————

1622 Words