GhostBoos secret [Allium Duo]

It been a few days since Ranboo had been killed by the hands of the warden, Sam. Most people grieved for him as they got along with the Enderman hybrid quite well. Some had found out about Ranboo being a ghost now. Ghostboo was now hanging out with his good friend, Tommy. The two also known as 'The Allium Duo' were sitting on the sacred bench. Tubbo would've been there with them, but stuff came up.  "Bleh- everyone I hang out with treats me like a child and act all depressed and blah blah blah" Ranboo complaint. Tommy looked at his ghost friend, trying to look amused yet he couldn't. Ranboo was good to him and didn't deserve death.. Tommy knew what death was like, he'd been dead once and was revived at the hands of his murderer to prove a point. "Oh-" Is all he could say to respond. "They don't get that this was such a freeing thing for me, I don't have to stress over everything that I did." Ranboo got up from the bench and started going through a chest he placed with no reason in particular. Tommy snorted. "And what exactly did you stress over, Ranboob?" The ghost didn't honestly care what others called him now, he didn't care. "Oh you know, 'choosing sides,' Dream always tormenting me, my bad memory, it was all kinda dumb-" Tommy's eyes grew wide. 'Dream always tormenting me'  "Wait wait wait- What did you mean by that?" He turned to his ghost Ender friend. "My bad memory?" Tommy frowned. "No, the part about Dream. What did you mean by that?" Ranboo looked thoughtful for a moment before realization hit his eyes. "Ohhhhhhh- That's right. Alive me never said anything about that- well Dream was literately in my head, and manipulating me. I'd sometimes hallucinate seeing him right in front of me and all that- oh! and he was able to control me. It hurt a lot, but that's finally over." Tommys eyes were wide as he gazed at his ghost friend, stunned. Ranboo had said everything so simply as though it was nothing. "D-Dream got to you?" The ghost nodded. "Yeah- jeez alive me was so edgy and panicked- glad that's over-" Tommy was stunned. Dream was tormenting his friend without anyone knowing. "Are you okay? He asked, his voice full of concern. The ghost stuck his tongue out a bit, clearly bored. "Huh- oh yeah, though alive me would've lied and be like "Oh i'm perfectly fine. No worries blah blah blah-" The boy sighed. He missed Ranboo. This ghost just wasn't him, yet it was the only thing he had left of his Enderman friend. The ghost went to the bench, sitting beside Tommy. Tommy smiled at his ghostly friend. Maybe one day he'll see Ranboo again.. Tubbo came running over to them. "AA- I GOT HERE AS SOON AS I COULD-" He almost fell over as he jumped onto the bench. Tommy and Ranboo exchanged a glance and started laughing. Tubbo hugged the ghost of Ranboo, despite the ghost not liking physical touch, pulling Tommy in to join the hug. After a moment of the hug, they looked off at the sight, watching to sun fall.

___________________

540 Words