across the road [Punznap]

Sapnaps pov:

"Bye thanks for coming!" I smiles as I waved at my last customer for the day.

I had owned this tattoo place for about a year now it's not very big but it's perfect for me and my stuff. It fits all the requirements a tattoo store needs so it's no big deal being small.

I looked out the window and saw Him. The guy who I always saw when I was looking into his store. The guy who was always putting the same 2 types of flowers outside his store.

Although I had never actually spoken to this guy much I had always really liked his vibe and was tempted to go talk to him but every time I tried to make full conversations I failed.

Except today.

I was crossing the road after locking up my store seeing punz putting some purple and orange flowers outside the window of his shop.

"Punz! Hi" once I had accidentally got a package of him so we had spoken a bit before but I was so cringe.

"Oh hey sapnap! How's it going? I've not seen you in a while"

"Oh yeah im doing good!" I smiled

"Oh that's great! You know my place hasn't been as busy as last time we spoke, not a lot of people come around here anymore.." He frowned tidying up the flowers a bit before walking over to the door and locking it.

"Yeah, the same happend to me the location is quite deserted from the rest of town so not alot of people come round here. I mean that's not necessarily and bad thing for me since I don't have kids coming in asking for tattoos I can't give them since ther underage but yeah I don't get alot of people anymore either"

We both looked at eachother and smiled slightly.

"OH!! I was meaning to pop over to you uh I was wondering if you could give me a tattoo!" He explained how he was looking at this design a few days ago and thought it was cool.

"Of course!" I smile "I've got a free slot tomorrow at 3 if you wanna come over then!" I grab a pen out my pocket and grab his hand writing my number on it, "text me the design ideas later and I'll draw something up for you" I put the lid back on the pen and put it back in my pocket.

"Alright thanks" punz smiles and I waved as j walked towards my apartment.

'I JUST SPOKE TO HIM OMFG' I thought freaking out.

I quickly unlocked my door walking in and taking my shoes off. My roommate, Dream, was in the kitchen with his boyfriend George them making cupcakes or atleast I think. I walk closer leaning on the doorframe.

"Is this supposed to be cupcakes? Or is it meant to look like this" I laugh walking over taking the bowl of super dry egg and flour.

"DREAM ONLY PUT 1 EGG IN !! I TOLD HIM WE NEEDED 3 BUT HE DIDNT LISTEN" George jokingly pouted "sapnap he is being homophobic to me, save me" he dramatically and jokingly runs to me, which isn't far from him and dream, clinging to my arm hiding from dream.