its just one. [ KARLNAPITY ]

— drugs , self harm , and mentioned eating disorder

-

lights flicker above my eyes as the faint sound of my fiancé's planing out a grocery list fills my ears i cringe at their words and tap my foot on the floor, " alex, do you think we should get him help? " i hear karl speak and a shiver goes down my spine, why are they talking about me? what does he mean by help? im completely fine. i walk out of the room and into the living room, my lovers eyes go wide. " nick what the hell — your eyes are bright fucking red." alex exclaimed and sat up straight from his position on the couch. karl then turns to me and worry crosses over his face, " nick — are you high? again? " i feel my eyes well up with tears, " sap you look like a fucking stick! you haven't eaten in like what a week or more? " a few tears roll down my face as i freeze in my spot. " alex shut up! cant you see he's obviously struggling? he doesnt need you shouting at him." karl exclaims and walks over to me.

karl pulls me into a hug which i return, " it's okay baby, you're okay." he mutters and places a kiss on my forehead. " nick " i hear from the corner of the room and i look over, " nick your sleeves are bloody." oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck no. " mi amor? please let us help you. " alex says quietly, and i walk over to the couch. " i dont — i dont know what do do. " i cry out, my foot tapping the floor as my lovers are grabbing me a new hoodie, stuff for cleaning wounds, and bandages. " okay nick, take off your hoodie for me love. " karl mumbles and grabs sterile wipes. i take off my hoodie and look away from my arms, theres probably ten cuts on each arm if not more. i dont know how i haven't gotten blood loss. worry fills my fiancé's eyes as karl wipes down my arms, " amor, what happened? " alex asks and grabs the bandages while muttering something else, " i dont know — i dont know whats wrong with me. " a sob escapes my lips as the sting of the cuts fill my arms, i look back down to see all of the blood is gone and my arms are bandaged.

" okay baby, want to try and eat something? " karl asks in a soft tone and i shake my head, " just something small you have to eat, nick. " the shorter adds on and i nod slowly, " okay! baby steps. " i sit down on a chair and karl puts a plate of apple slices infront of me. i slowly reach for one and i feel the need to throw up, i feel an hand slowly rub circles on my back. i take a few bites and smile slightly my lovers faces light up with joy, after around ten minutes or so i eat three of the nine thats on the plate. " i cant — no more. " tears start to form in my eyes and my partners nod, " its okay love, you did well. we're proud of you. " karl mumbles and kisses my head, im so happy to have them.

—————————

 578 Words