i miss you [karlnap]

sapnap lay in bed. He noticed light creeping around the edges of his curtains and immediately turned to face the wall.

he hadnt left his bed since Karl had left. One whole week. It was almost as if he couldn't function without him.

Everyday felt like nothing, nothing felt like it had meaning and everything was repeating. some people could say he was being dramatic but sapnap felt like he had hit his all time low. He was trapped in his own mind without his karl there to comfort him. 

Sapnap let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding in and rubbed his face, grabbing his phone the same time.

He ducked under his duvet and read the notifications he had gathered over night.

( 3 new messages from karl :) my love )

karl :) my love:

sapitynapity

I miss you

wait

wanna know something exciting?

read at 12pm

me:

i miss you too love

more than you know

what's the exciting thing?

read at 12:03

eventually 5 minutes ticked by, with no answer. sapnap starting typing out a message before he backspaced it when he heard the doorbell.

trying to think of a way to remotely open the door without getting up he ducked further under the covers. He did not want to deal with it.

karl :) my love:

SAPNAP

open the honking door!

I want to see you

read at 12:13

Sapnaps eyes immediately widened and let out a squeal. Scrambling out of bed he pulled on a hoodie and rushed down the stairs. He didn't bother to fix his depression hair.

the door was swung open and with no warning, he was pulled into a long embrace by the brown haired boy. they both let out small giggles. They pulled away from each other.

Sapnap could feel his cheek flush with a deep pink colour as he grabbed his lovers hand. He dragged the boy down the hallway and they both flopped onto the couch. 

-

Karl fell asleep on the couch between his boyfriends legs, quickly becoming more relaxed as he could feel sapnaps fingers running through his hair.

Adventure time played in the background. 

Sapnap felt pure euphoria in that moment. Although he had only being without karl for one week, he had felt like an entire piece of himself was ripped from him. 

he looked down as the boy laying in his lap, and a big smile stretched across his face.

As sapnap scrolled on twitter, occasionally taking photos of karl, he shifted in his sleep and nuzzled his face into sapnaps chest. He bunched the fabric of his hoodie in his hands and Sapnap let out a quiet laugh. 

he tightened his arms around the sleeping boys waist, feeling safe for the first time in a while. 

-

441 Words