Just Small techno and Small dream

Technoblade P.O.V.

I was going to go visit dream,but I got trapped.

"So dream what do you do here?"

Dream looked at me ready to burst in tears.

Me and dream both knew eachother used age regression but we didn't have a cg.

I though for a moment and though to ask Sam,the warden of the prison to be our cg but I would need to ask dream.

"Dream,I know we both use age regression but wait a sec before slipping pls?"

"Okay I'm gonna try my best.."

"So I was thinking..we could ask Sam to be our cg you okay with that?"

"What. No. I'll use it against us."

A"Look,if we are both trapped here and that I know small you doesn't remember the revive book or anything only the thing that happens in you mind at that moments.and the same for me,so he'll have no use for us and that I know he created a robot named Sam nook to be like a father figure to tommy."

"Fine.."

"Okay you can slip I'm gonna call him and probably slip too..since I haven't in a while."

"Alright"

Dream slipped and cuddle the blanket in the prison bed trying to fall asleep.

I walked over to the lava and yelled.

"SAM, CAN YOU COME PLS?"

He yelled back,he said he'll be there in a sec.

When he arrived I asked for him to sit down so I can explain how me and dream use age regression.

"So?"

"Right..hhu so me and dream use a stress mechanism and hum that machinsme name is age regression,it's when someone goes in a child or sometime baby mental mind and just does something that they're mind think of and we would like you to be or cg or in all words our caregiver if you do not now what that is hum well basically its someone who takes care of the little,little wich are the person using age regression."

"Wow.huu.."

I could see he was still processing the info that I just told him.

"Humm but like it's like you guys are child and I'm like the dad?"

"Yea you could also think of it that way-so? You okay with being our cg?"

"Sure,I mean you guys are in my prison the place where I work so I'm sure I can take care of you so when you guys are Littles il probably change the cell for when you guys are little okay?"