You're Beautiful [PunzNap]

TW: implied SH, bullying/saying rude things, body/facial dysmorphia (I believe), and stepsibling romace ig

CW: praise and smut

"Go away!" "K!ll yourself!" "You're not worth anything, pig." "You're literally so fat???" "The world would be better without you in it" "you shouldn't be alive"

Sapnap frowned, squishing the skin of his thighs in his fingers, harshly rubbing his other hand over his stomach. Removing his hand from his thigh, he moved it up to his neck and pinched a bit of flesh, wincing as he did so. Both of his hands travelled to his own cheeks as he pulled at them, wishing they would shrink.

Sap hated it. He hated how when he walked his thighs would jiggle, and how puffy his stomach was and that it would stick out in any top he wore. He gripped at his hair, pulling it and frowning. He hated how greasy it was, and how puffy his cheeks were. Sapnap hated the way his arms moved when he shifted the wrong way. He wished everything about him would change, that he could magically snap his fingers and he wouldn't look like this anymore.

Wiping the tears from his face harshly, he pulled his shirt back down and sniffled, jogging over to his connected bathroom and falling in front of the toilet. He grabbed the side of the seat with one hand, and with the other, he connected two of his fingers and brought them up to his lips. With a small breath, he shoved them to the back of his throat and pressed down hard, making himself gag enough to empty his entire stomach contents into the porcelain bowl before him.

Grimacing, he stood up and washed his face. Turning around to walk out, Sapnaps eyes landed on the worried face before him, and he frowned even more. 'Shit'. He was fucked. "Hey, you okay? I heard you throwing up, thought I'd come check on you.." the others eyebrows knitted in confusion as he took in the sight before him. "Oh- yeah, yeah I'm okay. Just- ate something I shouldn't have, y'know?" Sapnap laughed awkwardly, shifting his weight to his other foot.

The man that stood before him only rolled his eyes, beginning to speak. "You haven't eaten in at least a day, Sap. You're pale, almost ghostly. And you've got tear streaks on your cheeks. And your wrists, oh god," the other frowned, walking closer to Sapnap to grab the boys hands in his own, examining his arms. "Punz.." the raven haired boy whispered, earning a large frown from 'Punz'. "Sappy," he sighed, kissing the others forehead and pulling him into a hug.

Sapnap couldn't hold back as he let his walls crumble. Loud sobs were ripping out of his throat, and tears were pouring out of his eyes onto Punz's shoulder, the other rubbing soothing circles onto his back. "It's okay, Shh, it's okay." Punz whispered, pulling away to look at the ravenette. He leaned forward so their foreheads were touching, and pressed a soft kiss to Sapnaps nose. "Punz, we- we can't," Sapnap stumbled, knowing exactly what the opposite was going to do. "Said who? Nobody's home, it's nobody else's life," Punz whispered, getting dangerously closer to Saps face. "I-" before Sapnap could continue, there was a pair of chapped, plump lips on his own.

The raven didn't move. He didn't dare move, because he knew this was wrong. Punz was his damn step brother for heaven sake. But god, did it feel good. Just as Punz was about to pull back, Sapnap grabbed the back of his head and pushed himself impossibly closer to the other, kissing him more passionately. Punz let out a surprised Yelp, chuckling against the youngers lips.