Normality (33)

Key: (Y/n) - your name, (N/n) - nickname

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

You had long been released from the hospital, but still had to stay home to get more rest and take care of your burns. 

The burns had made their way up your arms to your neck, and even wrapped around your torso. They looked like angry flames and lightning strikes dancing on your skin, depending on where you looked at yourself.

The doctor still made you wrap them up and put some sort of salve on them when changing bandages; it made you feel like a mummy. To be honest though, you didn't know how to feel about them - the burns - or how your appearance had changed significantly. 

You know you got them because of using the Moon Goddess' sceptre; the raw magic power that had flowed through you while using it was too much to bear even for the short amount of time that you had used it. 

It was necessary, you thought to yourself. You had to get these burn scars if you wanted to save South Park - no, the whole world. If you hadn't used the sceptre there's no telling what would be happening right now. 

If any of you were still alive that is. 

But not the point. It's finally, actually over, and now you can go about living your life as a regular teenager in high school, who still does hero-ing on the side. As normal as life can get in South Park, anyway. 

Hopefully your first day back to school is an easy one.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It was not easy. It didn't matter to your teachers (except Mrs. Quinn) that you were literally in the hospital for massive burn trauma to your body, because every single class you had been to that morning kept throwing piles upon piles of homework on you for missing close to 3 weeks of school and assignments. 

In your history class, you found out you were thrust into a group project with two kids that you haven't really talked to all year long.

Pip and Damien were... Nice isn't the correct term for them but they weren't exactly assholes. 

Pip was a very cheery guy, and british. There was something still off about him though. It was almost like you could see the flames of hell in his eyes if you stared into them too long. 

Damien on the other hand was just lazy and only wanted to drink little mimosas with the stupid paper umbrella in his drink. You had absolutely no clue where he was getting them from, either, it was like he was pulling them out of thin air. 

You were also pretty sure that he would throw a tantrum if there wasn't an umbrella in his drink. AND! He wouldn't shut up about Hawaii! For some reason. He had an obsession, you think.

But that brings us back to the project. You had to choose a state and make a brief 5 minute presentation on one aspect of its history. Damien insisted that we do Hawaii and how tourism has "ruined it's economy and the locals authority to the land" - according to him.

You weren't opposed to the idea since it's true, but you did have to ask him if you could narrow it down to one thing since it's supposed to be a very brief presentation. Granted, they both had already started on the project so you coming in mid project was kind of stupid. But, you still wanted to help so they weren't doing everything and you didn't just coast along for the good grade; you have strict ethics damnit! 

No one really knows where or what your ethics really are but man are they strict! 

After the entire Hawaii conversation you moved on to the rest of your classes, gaining even more makeup work to do over the weekend.