chapter 17

On the second day, Gu Yunzhou carried out the rehabilitation training as always. His condition is improving at a faster rate. After simple training, Charlie suggested that he can go to the gym for more intense training.

“Hmm.” Gu Yunzhou naturally agreed.

Charlie called Chen Feng to help Gu Yunzhou into the wheelchair, and then push it into the fifth floor.

Of course Mu Xingyu followed but when he got to the gym, Gu Yunzhou frowned and said, "Xingyu, Charlie and Chen Feng are here, you don't need to be here."

“Why?” Mu Xingyu thought it was strange.

Gu Yunzhou did not speak but expressed his persistence in an indifferent manner, this attitude made Mu Xingyu very angry.

“Xiao Mu don't worry, we're here. Can you go and see if the ginseng soup is stewed?"

Mu Xingyu nodded annoyedly. “Okay.”

Then he took the elevator and left the fifth floor.

After Mu Xingyu left, Charlie asked curiously. “What's the matter with you? Why did you make him angry?"

"Is it related to you?" Gu Yunzhou asked coldly.

Charlie had no interest in asking him, he turned to Chen Feng and said, "Come on, let's support him on the mat."

Gu Yunzhou had no strength in his legs so he could only sit cross legged on the mat and then under the guidance of Charlie he began to hold his arms. Pull training.

The main thing is to put his arms behind his head and press it back hard, or hold the cushion with one hand and press the waist down to the same side...In short, after a set of actions, Gu Yunzhou was already sweating profusely.
He looked at himself in the opposite mirror unable to stand and his physical function was not like a normal person. He felt a sense of inferiority in his heart. He is not a person with strong willpower like what Charlie has been saying. There are also a time when he wants to give up and feel disappointed, but he has a goal in his heart that urge him to restore his health.

The reason why he let Mu Xingyu out was because he was afraid of seeing the sympathy in his eyes. He was afraid that Mu Xingyu would treat him well just because of sympathy.

Mu Xingyu came to the kitchen the soup was not ready yet so he asked the chef to rest first and guarded it in the kitchen. However, after staying in the kitchen for a while, he's still thinking about Gu Yunzhou's words.

"Xiao Mu, the ginseng soup is ready," Aunt Chu came to the kitchen to turn off the fire, watching Mu Xingyu frowning and. asking, "Xiao Mu, who made you angry?”

Mu Xingyu shook his head, did not speak.

“Why did you come downstairs? I thought you were with President Gu to help him in his exercises."

“There's Charlie." Mu Xingyu finally replied.

"Charlie is a doctor, but you are his partner.” Aunt Chu smiled.

When Mu Xingyu heard the word “partner”, he couldn't help but smile, and asked, “Aunt Chu, you seem to have been at Gu's house for a long time. Do you know how President Gu has been recovering before?”

Aunt Chu shook her head. "Gu, he don't want others to pay attention to his legs. Dr. Charlie and Chen Feng are in charge of the rehabilitation.”

“He cared to what others words about his legs being disabled?" Mu Xingyu asked curiously.

Aunt Chu looked outside the kitchen and after making sure that there was no one, she whispered, "Who doesn't mind? Otherwise, why hasn't there been a picture of President Gu showing up in public so far."

Reborn to Marry A Disabled Fianceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें