Chapter 20

At half past six, Gu Yunzhou's meeting finally ended. He hurried back to the office, tidied up his appearance before entering the door, then opened the door and said lightly. "I've let you wait a long time.”

“No.” Mu Xingyu was thinking about the establishment of his studio, that he feels the time flies quickly.

He and Gu Yunzhou took the special elevator to the basement and then for the first time he sit inside Gu's exclusive car. It's very spacious with a small table for placing a computer as well as a small refrigerator and other objects.

Mu Xingyu sat next to Gu Yunzhou and took out his mobile phone then said, “President Gu, what's your phone number? We haven't exchanged phone numbers yet."

Gu Yunzhou was taken aback, immediately took out his mobile phone and said his phone number then Mu Xingyu called him.

Soon, Gu Yunzhou received Mu Xingyu's call showing his ID number unbeknownst to him, his number has already been saved and named "Xingyu". In fact, Gu Yunzhou had asked for Mu Xingyu’s phone number from Chen Feng a long time ago, but he never had the opportunity to call him. Naturally, Mu Xingyu did not notice this, after exchanging number, he opened his WeChat and scanned the Gu Yunzhou's QR code to add him to his WeChat friend. Soon, Mr. Gu was added to his friends list.

"Do you have Weibo? If so tell me your account." Mu Xingyu said.

"Yes, but it's a public account.”

Mu Xingyu searched and found that there was indeed Gu Yunzhou, and it was also a golden V. The profile read: Gu's Group President.
Gu Yunzhou only has eight people as his friend  each of whom was well known in the world.

“Never mind the official account, if you pay attention to me you may be able to put me on the hot search.” Mu Xingyu has seen the power of the people who eat melons, and people like Gu Yunzhou can attract attention with his every move. When he saw that Gu Yunzhou had more than three million fans, he felt that his choice was particularly wise.

Mr. Gu Shenlong sees the head and misses the end, but relying on the dumplings of President Gu's head, he still attracts a large number of fans.

Gu Yunzhou frowned thinking that tomorrow, Jiang Yunxin would give him a private account on Weibo so that he could follow Mu Xingyu. So the next day, when Jiang Yunxin heard Gu Yunzhou asked her to open a private Weibo account, she was very surprised.

"President Gu, don't you want these social accounts?”

"I want it. And it should be updated anytime.”

Jiang Yunxin really wanted to roll his eyes: You are deceiving the ghost for this reason. However, as a competent assistant of the president, she quickly applied for a Weibo account and then gave the account password to Gu Yunzhou.

"I put the password myself.” Gu Yunzhou said.

After that, he logged on Weibo, changed his password, then changed the automatically generated nickname to “I will accompany you to see the meteor shower."

After the arranging, the first thing he did was to pay attention to Mu Xingyu. He knew his behavior was naive but still he was very happy. In the afternoon, Mu Xingyu came to the Gu's Building just like yesterday, but the difference was that he directly asked the driver to take him to the basement and then took the president's exclusive elevator to the top floor.

In the next few days, he would report to the President's Office on time every afternoon.
The staff at the top are all very curious about him but they all have high professionalism so they did not gossip. But today, when Mu Xingyu came to the top floor again, he found that the atmosphere was not right.