Chapter 53

Chapter 53

When Mu Xingyu returned to Gu's house, it was already three o'clock in the morning.
He asked the bodyguard to keep quiet and didn't disturb anyone. Back on the fourth floor, he went to his original room, changed into pajamas after washing, and quietly opened Gu Yunzhou's door.

A faint light came in from outside the window, allowing Mu Xingyu to see the situation in the room. He slowed down, came to the bed, and saw Gu Yunzhou who was asleep, but he was very happy. He lay on the bed carefully, moving very lightly, trying not to affect Gu Yunzhou.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he lay down, the person who had been sleeping quietly suddenly looked sideways at him.

"Are you awake?" Mu Xingyu asked in surprise.

"Knowing that you are coming back, how can I sleep?” Gu Yunzhou said.

Mu Xingyu was even more surprised: "How do you know that I am coming back?"

He obviously lied to Gu Yunzhou and said that it was too late to come back from filming.

Gu Yunzhou smiled and said, “I guessed it."

Mu Xingyu was speechless. He didn't expect Gu Yunzhou to know him so well, but this feeling of mutual affection made him happier.

"I wanted to surprise you.” He said.

“For me, you coming back is the biggest surprise," Gu Yunzhou said.

Mu Xingyu really wanted to praise Gu Yunzhou's sultry technique, when Gu Yunzhou suddenly approached him, and he could feel the other person's breathing when he was close.
Gu Yunzhou leaned over, a kiss lightly landed on Mu Xingyu's forehead, then slowly went down, and finally kissed Mu Xingyu’s lips. Mu Xingyu was taken aback, and then began to respond to Gu Yunzhou's kiss.
They hadn't seen each other for two weeks, and they missed each other very much.

At first they were restrained, but then the kiss became more intense. Mu Xingyu never thought that kissing could make people so excited. He felt that all the cells in his body became active with the kiss. As soon as the kiss was over, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou's breathing became quicker, and it seemed that the surrounding temperature rose.
Mu Xingyu reached out and touched Gu Yunzhou's cheek.

Gu Yunzhou grabbed his hand and said,
"It's too late, let's rest.”

The voice was a little hoarse, unspeakably charming.

"You..." Before Mu Xingyu could speak, Gu Yunzhou kissed his lips again.

“Tomorrow we are going to see our parents, go to bed early.” Gu Yunzhou said.

“Well, then you..." Mu Xingyu stopped talking.

Gu Yunzhou chuckled, "You go to bed first.”

Then he got up and went to the bathroom.
Hearing the sound of running water, Mu Xingyu's face turned red. They were both an adult. How could he not feel Gu Yunzhou's reaction just now.
Thinking of what Gu Yunzhou might be doing, Mu Xingyu was angry and wanted to laugh. What he was angry was that Gu Yunzhou deliberately lit the fire, and what was laughed was that Gu Yunzhou lit the fire and now reaped the fruit. Mu Xingyu wanted to wait for Gu Yunzhou to return, but after too long, he also began to feel sleepy. After finally waiting for Gu Yunzhou to return to the bed, he quickly leaned towards Gu Yunzhou.
Gu Yunzhou adjusted the quilt, put Mu Xingyu in his embrace, and then kissed Mu Xingyu's forehead.

"Go to sleep.”

Mu Xingyu felt the warm atmosphere around him, and soon fell asleep.

The next day, when Mu Xingyu woke up and found him holding Gu Yunzhou, he was very surprised.