Chapter 41

Chapter 41

In the afternoon, Gu Yunzhou was going to a meeting and Mu Xingyu went to his studio.

Lan Ying saw him and smiled. "I thought you only had President Gu in your heart, and you forgot that you still have a studio."

"Isn't it because Sister Lan is here? I believe Sister Lan can handle all the problems just fine."

Lan Ying couldn't help laughing. "I haven't seen you for a few days, and you're becoming more sweet talker." In fact, even if Mu Xingyu doesn't come today, Lan Ying will call him because Director Song invited Mu Xingyu to appear as a guest to his new movie.

"Is that the movie Zhou Ruxuan could have played in?" After listening to Lan Ying's words, Mu Xingyu guessed.

Before Zhou Ruxuan deliberately hyped and his scandals, Gu Yunzhou used means to get rid of her endorsements and film invitations.
Among them, is the film that Director Song is about to shoot. Director Song is a well known commercial action film director and still holds a domestic box office record.
His films are also a bit more masculine, but for Zhou Ruxuan, who has never won any film awards, participating in Director Song's film is definitely a good opportunity to squeeze the box office - it's a pity that this opportunity was lost by her.

Lan Ying nodded.
"Yes, that's the one. Now Director Song has selected another actress as the heroine and invites you to play one of the roles," said Lan Ying, handing Mu Xingyu a biography, "This is the character introduction, you take a look first."

Mu Xingyu took a look and found that this character was from a wealthy family. Because his father mysteriously disappeared and the company was in crisis, he asked the protagonist to help him rescue his father. Although there are few scenes, they are clues that lead to the whole movie. For Mu Xingyu, who has not made a movie, it is indeed a good choice.

He nodded and said, "You can pick it up, this role s good."

"Okay, then I will reply to Director Song. I'll show it to you when I get the script."

Mu Xingyu asked, "When will it be filmed?"

"Don't worry, the filming of this movie will start in October, and you will be scheduled to join the group until November."

Mu Xingyu relaxed, so that he would not affect the shooting of "Journey"
After discussing the matter, Mu Xingyu returned to the top floor of the Gu's Building. When he passed the rest area, he heard the two executives arguing.

"I don't agree to use him! He is completely inconsistent with the brand design concept." The fashion director said in pure English.

"Mr. Steve, I chose him because of my considerations," said Liu Yue, the person in charge of China, in a low voice, "President Gu invested in the TV series he starred in. You know, President Gu has never been involved in film and television industry before."

"Because of this, you chose him?" Steve's face was slightly stunned, but still not satisfied.

"Mr. Steve, the reason why Mr. Brown chooses a spokesperson in China must be clear to you. In that case, why not thoroughly invest in the general office?"

Steve was lost in thought. Although he was British, he's also proficient in the business world. When Gu Yunzhou was in a coma, Mr. Brown, the president of the fashion group, was deceived by Andre, so he urged Andre to take over the cypress. After Gu Yunzhou woke up, there were huge changes in the personnel of the group. In order to show his loyalty, Brown proposed to choose the W&W brand spokesperson in China.

The head of China, Liu Yue, was solely responsible for the selection of spokespersons.
After many comparisons, he finally selected three people. However, after he learned that President Gu had suddenly invested in the TV series "Journey", he quickly set his sights on Jiang Zhidong. Moreover, Jiang Zhudong is also very generous. Since the beginning of the selection, he has given him many gifts so Liu Yue logically selected Jiang Zhidong. However, fashion director Steve was not satisfied at all after seeing Jiang Zhidong, so he came here today and wanted to ask Gu Yunzhou what he meant.