Chapter 75 {EXTRA 1}

Chapter 75 {Extra 1}

It has been more than half a year since the wedding at the sea a year ago.

When Mu Xingyu entered to his dream at midnight, the familiar melody of "Wedding March" could not help but sound in his ears.

Sometimes he will have a very unreal feeling, very afraid that everything is a dream that would be gone like a bubble. He buried himself deeply in Gu Yunzhou's arms, the familiar breath of Gu Yunzhou lingered on the tip of his nose, and he felt at ease.

“What's wrong?” Gu Yunzhou felt the movement in his arms and woke up and asked.

“It's nothing." Mu Xingyu usually answered like this, and sometimes he would express his emotion, “Yunzhou, I feel this is unreal.”

"Why is it unreal?" Gu Yunzhou bit his mouth fiercely, let him experience the real pain.

"Okay, okay, I know you're real.”

Mu Xingyu hurriedly smiled and avoided.
Now Mu Xingyu is no longer just a popular idol.
At the Golden Branch Awards held last year, he won two awards for Best Newcomer and Best Male Supporting Actor at once, becoming a powerful idol of the new generation. Of course, even if he wins two trophies, the public still has doubts about him, after all, he has a rich partner.

However, Mu Xingyu was very satisfied and motivated himself to achieve better results.
Soon, new good news came that "The End of a Dream" directed by Fang Dao was shortlisted for the main competition. unit of the Aksino Film Festival. Here are the top three film festivals in Europe.

One, Xi ng has a long history and great international authority, and this year, the award also invited director Daniel from M country as the chairman of the jury, which attracted the attention of international filmmakers.
The film festival was held at the end of February. In order to arrange the itinerary, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou first flew to the UK on the third day of the lunar new year, where they paid tribute to their parents, and then went to the film festival.
"The End of a Dream" is Mu Xingyu's first major film.
Being able to be shortlisted for the main competition of the International Film Festival is also a huge affirmation for him. In addition to his high popularity, since the shortlist was announced, the domestic media began to report enthusiastically. On the day of the opening ceremony, he and the crew walked on the red carpet, which was filmed by reporters from many countries, and appeared in various movie related reports. After the film was released, film critics from all walks of life affirmed Mu Xingyu's performance, and many people were guessing whether Mu Xingyu would win the award.
Mu Xingyu himself thought that he himself might be immature. After all, he was still young, and it was the first time he was the male lead of a movie. He was already satisfied with his current achievements.Before the closing ceremony, the "End of a Dream" crew received a message from the organizer and asked them to participate in the closing ceremony.

Generally, if a participating film wins an award, the festival organizer will notify the crew in advance to stay, but the organizer will not tell the specific award. So the whole crew were very happy when they received the news, but at the same time they were very nervous.
They all hoped that luck would come to them, and they felt that God would not care for them so much.Mu Xingyu didn't hold out much hope, so he calmly attended the closing ceremony, and he did not win the award in the end.

However, Director Fang won the Best Director Award. In addition, he won the Cannes Film Festival Award before.
Director Fang is now a well deserved godfather of literary films in China. During the film festival, Mu Xingyu met Greco, a well known Italian director, and later filmed an Italian-style romantic film. Mu Xingyu originally had a good Italian foundation, and there was no obstacle in communication at all.
When chatting with director Greco, he found that the director had actually seen the "Tourism that he participated in", and he was very optimistic about him at that time.