Chapter 46

Chapter 46

When Mu Xingyu opened his eyes, he heard Aunt Chu's delighted voice. "Xiao Mu, you finally woke up.”

“Aunt Chu..." Mu Xingyu felt dizzy and sat up, and Aunt Chu hurriedly helped Hold him, put a pillow behind him.

"Xiao Mu, how do you feel? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

"What's wrong with me?” Mu Xingyu was a little dazzy, and his face was very pale.

"You were overworked and fainted because of your anger,” Aunt Chu said, her eyes full of worry.

When Mu Xingyu thought that Gu Yunzhou was in a coma in the operating room, he quickly went to the ground.

"I'm going to Yunzhou."

"Xiao Mu, don't worry, Mr. Gu is out of danger." Aunt Chu quickly grabbed him and said.

“No, I can't rest assured." Mu Xingyu was about to get out of bed.

When Charlie came in, he saw that Mu Xingyu was about to get out of bed regardless of Aunt Chu's persuasion.
He hurriedly stepped forward and said
, “My Xiao Mu, don't join in the fun, Ethan is already lying on the bed, don't you think too much and lie down.'

Mu Xingyu was speechless when asked by Charlie, so he had to sit back on the bed and asked. “Why are you here?"

He remembered that he had never seen Charlie before he fell.

“Grandpa is here!" Mu Xingyu showed a look of guilt, Gu Yunzhou's legs were just healed and now he was injured because of saving him, he was really embarrassed to see Grandpa Gu.

"Don't worry, Master Gu didn't blame you, he let you rest well, and Ethan is out of danger, you don't have to worry about him." Charlie said.

"I see, thank you Charlie.”

"Don't be so polite, we are good friends." Charlie smualed.

Seeing that Charlie was there, Aunt Chu went to heat up the porridge that had been prepared a long time ago. Since being kidnapped until now, Mu Xingyu has not eaten, and lost the nutrient when he was in a coma.
He can only force reluctantly keep the body moving. He has stabilized now and feels very hungry, and has started to eat the porridge.

"Charlie, do you know the staff who accompanied me, how are they doing?”

Mu Xingyu ate the porridge and suddenly thought of Lan Ying and the others, and asked quickly. When he was kidnapped, he did not see Lan Ying and the others, and was very worried about their safety.

“They are okay, they have already returned to the country first, and they don't know about your kidnapping.” Charlie said.

According to Charlie, Mu Xingyu probably knew what happened during his abduction. The mercenaries pretended to be staff members, tricked Lan Ying and others into the meeting room and then came to see Mu Xingyu alone and kidnapped him on the way to the meeting room. Lan Ying and the others waited, but they still didn't see Mu Xingyu. They thought it was weird, so they called Steve. They found out that Mu Xingyu was gone.

At this time, Gu Yunzhou had received a call from Andre, saying that Mu Xingyu was in his hands. Of course Gu Yunzhou was very worried. He immediately put down his work and flew to the UK without hesitation. Considering that Mu Xingyu is a public figure, Gu Yunzhou pretended that Mu Xingyu had private affarrs to do, so he asked Lan Ying to take the staff back home first.
Gu Yunzhou's words were of course convincing. Lan Ying took Xiaoya and others to return home by plane.

"That's good, lest they worry about it.” Mu Xingyu also felt relieved.

After drinking the porridge, he was no longer so dizzy, so he got up and went to see Gu Yunzhou.
Although his current body is still very weak, he is reluctant to use the spiritual mist, because Gu Yunzhou needs it more.
When he came to the ward, he saw Old Man Gu standing by the bed, looking at Gu Yunzhou who was in a coma, not knowing what he was thinking. Hearing the sound of opening the door, Old Man Gu came back to his senses.
After seeing Mu Xingyu, he said.
“Xingyu, why are you here? The doctor said you need to rest more."