Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Mu Xingyu and Ji Yang went to the show crew car to pick up their luggage, when the director stopped them both.

"Ji Yang, Xingyu, should you go see Xiao An and Xiao Ling?"

Mu Xingyu didn't say a word, Ji Yang looked at the director with some embarrassment.

"Ji Yang, you are a permanent guest. " The director said with a smile.

Although he knew An Xiangwan's bad temper, he couldn't help it. Who told them to record a harmonious and friendly travel show?

“That's okay." Ji Yang can only nod and say.

In the director's loving eyes, Ji Yang drew on Mu Xingyu and, following the guidance of the program group found An Xiangwan and Duan Xiaoling outside a 24-hour convenience store. Duan Xiaoling looked at the street boredly, filled with melancholy, but with the cameraman present, he had to force asmile.

“Xiao‘an, fortunately it's summer, otherwise we will catch a cold if we stay here for one night.”

“Well,” An Xiangwan paused, "You go to the hotel and leave me alone."

“How can this work, we are group of partners.” Duan Xiaoling said quickly.

An Xiangwan didn't speak any more. He took out his mobile phone to see that only 10% of the battery was left.
He wondered whether to find a place to recharge the battery for a while. At this time, he heard Duan Xiaoling’s excited voice.

“Xiao‘An, I saw Brother Ji and Brother Xingyu!”

He quickly looked towards the street, and saw Ji Yang and Mu Xingyu coming by bicycles.

Ji Yang smiled after getting off the bicycle "I finally found you."

“Brother Ji, why are you here?” Duan Xiaoling asked.

“The two of you are gone, of course we have to look for you, don't you think Xingyu?" Ji Yang said with a smile.

On the surface, he didn't see any dissatisfaction with An Xiangwan.

“Of course." Mu Xingyu smiled.

"Xiao Ling, you go with them, I want to be alone.” An Xiangwan said lightly.

“Xiao An..." The smile on Duan Xiaoling's face froze, wondering what An Xiangwan was making awkward.

Ji Yang quickly persuaded. "Xiao'an, we made a special trip to pick you up, don't waste my good intentions with Xingyu."

"Really?" An Xiangwan glanced at Mu Xingyu, said nothing, and turned around.

“I'm leaving."

“An Xiangwan, stop for me!"

Mu Xingyu suddenly said, and his voice was extremely serious, which shocked both Duan Xiaoling and Ji Yang. At the same time, the cameraman who was following was also shocked.

An Xiangwan sneered, then turned around and said sarcastically. "Don't stall anymore."

Mu Xingyu stepped forward and said coldly. "An Xiangwan, did you know that you are shooting a show now? When this scene is broadcast, the image you created will collapse in an instant."

An Xiangwan is obviously not threatened, smiled and said. “It depends on whether this segment can be broadcast.”

“The program crew dare not broadcast it, don't I dare?" Mu Xingyu retorted.

With An Xiangwan's ugly face, he could threaten the program group, but he cannot threaten Gu that supports Mu Xingyu.

“Mu Xingyu, if not for the care of Brother Gu, you are nothing."