Chapter 55

Chapter 55

It is the first time for Mu Xingyu to participate in a fashion celebration.
Judging from the on site layout and program arrangement the organizers have put a lot of thought into it. After the event, there was a cocktail party. Clothes were fragrant and shadowy.

Under the leadership of Lan Ying, Mu Xingyu met the editor in chief of VAICO magazine and other big names in the fashion industry. Halfway through, Mu Xingyu went to the bathroom, and when he returned to the venue, two young women in gorgeous dresses blocked his way.

Mu Xingyu felt that the two of them were familiar with each other, as if he had met them somewhere but could not remember for a moment. The people who can attend this event are of different identities. He can be sure that these two people are not people in the entertamment circle, and they should come from a wealthy family.
However, the two of them have no good intentions. Among them, the woman in the pink dress said contemptuously.

“Just because you're Mu Xingyu, doesn't ean your worthy to be Mr. An's rival.”
These thoughtless words, let Mu Xingyu couldn't help frowning.

“What do you mean?"

“Huh, when Mr. An wanted to participate in the W&W fashion conference, did you deliberately steal Mr. An's dress?"

Speaking of the fashion conference, Mu Xingyu also remembered that when he was releasing he have seen these two people at the meeting, no wonder they seems familiar. But he grabbed An Xiangwan’s dress? Where does this start? His clothes were tailor made for him by Steve.

An Xiangwan wanted to buy it from himAnother woman in white, watching Mu Xingyu not speaking, thought that Mu Xingyu had stepped forward and said sarcastically.
“Just look at yourself thinking that if you become the spokesperson of W&W, you can be defiant."

“Yes , your fans dare to insult Mr. An on the Internet. What kind of fans are they and there are all kinds of idols. They are all self defeating.” The woman in the pink dress said.

When the two sang a harmony, they quickly attracted the attention of other guests.
Mu Xingyu's expression was cold, his gaze passed over the two people, and he looked at An Xiangwan who was drinking red wine not far away.
An Xiangwan met his gaze, smiled and raised a glass to him, for fear that Mu Xingyu didn't know that he deliberately instigated these two ladies to embarrass him.
Mu Xingyu endured his displeasure, looked at the two women, and said coldly.

“You two, no matter what it's my business and Mr. An. What does it have to do with you?"

“You...” the pink dress woman anxiously, he said.

“Don't you rely on Jian'an Real Estate, believe it or not, if irritated me I'll make your Mu family bankrupt!”

“Oh, I didn't know that your Lin family has such a great ability.” Dong Shi's voice suddenly sounded, making both women look surprised.

“Dong...Miss Dong." The woman in the pink dress shouted in surprise.

The children of the wealthy and aristocratic families may not know Gu Yunzhou, who lives in the simplest form, but he will never fail to know Mr. Gu's cousin, Dong Shi.

Dong Shi has always grown up in China, and the wealthy and prominent families in China know the relationship between the Dong family and the Gu family. Dong Shi, as the younger generation favored by Master Gu, is even more sought after by the men of all parties. However, Dong Shu threatened them and shut out all suitors.

The big wealthies are afraid of Gu's family and are very polite to Dong Shi, and the wealthy second generation generations dare not offend Dong Shi.
Dong Shi didn’t want to attend this VAICO fashion celebration, but she rushed over after hearing that Mu Xingyu was also here. As a result, seeing two wealthy ladies who didn't have long eyes and relied on the strength of their family even dared to threaten Mu Xingyu, she immediately sarcastically opened her mouth.