Chapter 34

Chapter 34

The next day, Mu Xingyu got up early, called Xiaowen and asked Xiaowen to reapply for the next flight.

"Brother Xingyu, what happened?"

Xiaowen also got up early to pack things when he suddenly heard Mu Xingyu say that he was going to change the flight, thinking that something was wrong, and he was very worried.

"It's nothing, I'm going to accompany President Gu to the hospital for the check up,  when it is over, we will rush to the airport."

Xiao Wen breathed a sigh of relief, but worried that the time was too late.

"No problem, we can arrive before the opening ceremony.” Mu Xingyu planned the time, as long as there are no accidents, he will not be late.

Then Mu Xingyu hurriedly went to the garden, put the bracelet on the tree in the garden, and then returned to the room. At this time, Gu Yunzhou had finished washing and was wearing his tie.

"When are you leaving?" Gu Yunzhou asked,

"I will go with you for the checkup.”

Gu Yunzhou was happy with his tie, but he was worried. "Will it be delayed?"

"Don't worry, it won't, I want to see the results of your examination, so I can rest assured.”

Gu Yunzhou raised his mouth, and when he went downstairs to eat he still had a smile on his face.

Charlie stayed in Gu's house to rest last night. After seeing the smile on Gu Yunzhou's face, he couldn't help but jokingly said, "Ethan, your legs are almost healed. Are you very happy?"

Charlie leaned in his ear and whispered, "Your legs are better, it will be easier to do things in the future, right?”

Mu Xingyu has good hearing, and naturally heard Charlie's words, From Charlie's vague expression, he instantly understood the meaning in Charlie's words.

He was a little embarrassed, and said quickly. “I'm going to the garden, you go to the dining first.' He said and walked quickly toward the garden.

Gu Yunzhou glared at Charlie displeasedly.

"From now on, pay attention to your words in front of Xingyu.”

"Hmmpphh!" Charlie said displeasedly, but he quickly reacted and asked curiously, "You have been sleeping all the time. In the same bed, won't it be until now..."

"Shut up!" Gu Yunzhou pushed the wheelchair and quickly left.

Charlie hurried to catch up with him.
“Ethan, when we go for the reexamination today, let's go to the andrology department to have a look, hey, hey..."

Gu Yunzhou's face was ugly. If he wasn't a good friend for many years, he really wanted for his bodyguard to throw Charlie out. Mu Xingyu retrieved his bracelet from the garden and secretly dripped three drops of spiritual liquid into the cup while serving Gu Yunzhou with milk. 
At this time, Mu Xingyu found a problem. If he went to the crew, he would not be able to give the spirit Liquid to Gu Yunzhou every day. However, he quickly thought of a way, which was to drop the spirit liquid into the cup and give Gu Yunzhou a drink when he came back. After breakfast, Mu Xingyu accompanied Gu Yunzhou to the hospital for review.

On the way, he asked Xiao Wen and the driver to go to Gu's house first, to take his luggage and then waited here at the hospital.

“Are you going to film today?" Charlie asked curiously.

"Yeah."

"Xiao Mu is so handsome, he will definitely attract a large number of fans by then.” Charlie asked for Mu Xingyu's autograph.