Chapter 61

Chapter 61

After the end of "Journey", the heat continued. When the crew will hold a celebration banquet at XYZ International Garden Hotel, fans are very excited.

The official blog of the TV series also posted on Weibo saying that there will be mysterious guests attending that day. Fans are all guessing who it will be and Gu Company is also mighty guessing from the powerful and guessing from the impossible.
Some people guess it’s a big director, some people guess it's an international star, and some people guess it's Gu Yunzhou. However, these fans who guessed Gu Yunzhou were laughed at by other fans.

[How can someone who's so busy like President Gu attend the celebration banquet? ]

[President Gu has not appeared in public, he will definitely not attend the event. ]

[President Gu is not a member of the entertainment industry. ]

[The crew just say what's not good? Guess, what's the point, and don't use President Gu to hype, be careful of overturning! ]

Gu Yunzhou looked at the reactions of the fans, feeling a little depressed. He had made public relations with Mu Xingyu, but he still had no sense of existence. But to his comfort, he actually saw him and Mu Xingyu's CP fans. He followed in the footsteps of fans and found the newly established Gu Mu CP Chaohua.

In just a few days, this Chaohua has more than 100,000 fans, and its popularity is also very high. It even rushed into the top ten of CP Chachua. In CP circles, fans are also discussing the identity of the mysterious guest. Because they are CP fans, of course they firmly believe that the mysterious guest is Gu Yunzhou.

[It's President Gu! It is definitely President Gu! ]

[That is, although President Gu has not attended public events before, but with star, everything is possible.]

[Looking forward to the two male gods throwing sugar .]

[Think about the appearance of my star and President Gu together, ah, the picture is so beautiful, hurry up and shake me up.]

[Looking forward to the two male gods in the same frame, so much sugar! ]

Gu Yunzhou withdrew from the CP Super Talk, his depressed mood was wiped out.
However, Mu Xingyu was uncomfortable.
Lan Ying has been very dissatisfied since he made the public announcement of his marriage with Gu Yunzhou. She was the first to stand up when she heard that Gu Yunzhou would also participate in the celebration banquet.

“No, you announced your marriage without telling me before. It has already affected your career. Now you should reduce your public activities with President Gu,” Lan Ying said.

"Sister Lan, I didn't tell you when I made it public. I was wrong but you also know the situation at that time. I don't want others to slander YunZhou, so I want to help YunZhou to clarify.”

“Just make it public. It's too late for me to say anything, but you should avoid attending events with President Gu in the future."

“Why?” Mu Xingyu didn’t understand.

"Xingyu, I just started your career for your own good. If you continue to be tied up with President Gu, it will affect your development." Lan Ying explained.

However, Mu Xingyu said.
“Sister Lan, he and I are married and we will be tied together in this life. There's no need to avoid this fact," he laughed.
"Sister Lan, you see that my current popularity has not been affected. Don't worry about it.”

“I'm still worried." Lan Ying shook her head.
"This is just the beginning, you have to think about the future." Lan Ying has been in the entertainment industry for so many years and she has seen anything.