Chapter 23

Chapter 23
Time flies quickly and  Mu Xingyu's birthday is coming in a blink of an eye.

Mother Mu called him. "Son, go shopping with me tomorrow."

"Mom, you should ask your girl friends to go."

Mu Xingyu said with a headache. As a man, he didn't understand the joy of shopping at all and now it's his birthday is coming naturally he know what's his mother's purpose.

"I have to talk with you and you must come over tomorrow!" Mother Mu emphasized and hung up the phone without rebuttal.

Mu Xingyu was helpless, when he was about to call back. His phone rang again. This time it was Xiaowen.

"Brother Xingyu, fans have given you a lot of gifts, but we don't have an official place now. These gifts are all in the express station. Do you want to send them to you directly?"

"Is it much?"

"A lot, many sent across the country and some of them came from overseas.” When fans send their gifts, they must report it to the fans club. Xiaowen got the gift list in advance and was shocked when he saw it.

"Let's do this, just send the gift to my house.” Mu Xingyu used WeChat to send the location to the Xiaowen.

They talk  bit and was surprised to see that it was not the address of Bailu Bay, but he thought that rich people have many properties so he didn't take it seriously. He invited the delivery guy, went to the express station to load all the gifts on the car and then came to the central garden according to the location.

"Handsome man, are you sure your address is correct?"

“Of course, it is correct.”

“Who are you delivering things to? Not everyone can live near this central garden," the delivery guy said.

Only then did Xiao Wen realize that the property near the central garden is indeed not something you can buy with money. Although he is also very curious, but he doesn't want to cause trouble to Mu Xingyu, so he said, “Sir, just follow the address.”

"But, it's Gu's mansion ahead.” If it wasn't for the fact that there were a lot of gifts in the car, the delivery guy suspected that Xiao Wen was playing tricks on him deliberately.

“Gu mansion?" Xiaowen was also surprised, but he felt that Mu Xingyu would not joke with him, so he asked the driver to continue driving forward.

Soon, they were stopped by security at the intersection. "Who are you looking for?"

"Hello, I'll find Brother Xingyu and give him a gift." Xiaowen said.

"It turned out to be Mr. Fang, Young Master Mu said you would come here, please come inside.” Then the truck went in. The vehicle drove through a piece of greenery and saw a five-story villa.

Xiaowen jumped out of the car and saw that a chapter is not finished.

A woman came over. “Is it Mr. Fang? Hello, Young Master asked me to pick you up.”

"I... I am,” Xiao Wen felt very nervous.

He followed the woman a few steps behind then suddenly remembered the car. There are still a lot of gifts to carry so he quickly said, "Wait a minute, I have brought a lot of gifts on the car and needs to move them down."

"Don't worry, someone will do it.” Aunt Chu said.

"All right, but I have a few gifts that I have to give to Brother Xingyu myself."

After talking, Xiaowen went back, took out the three gift boxes that had been selected from the driver's seat, and followed Aunt Chu in the garden.

“Xiaowen, you arrived early." After seeing Fang Xiaowen, Mu Xingyu waved and smiled.