Chapter 35

Chapter 35

On the first day of the boot, the crew didn't have much arrangement. After lunch, everyone gathered for dinner and took pictures of the main actors during makeup photo in the afternoon. During the period, Lan Ying and the bodyguard went to the hotel set by the crew first. The crew booked a suite for Mu Xingyu while Lan Ying took a look.
The conditions were okay at the same time, in order to better integrate Mu Xingyu into the crew, he didn't change the room. When Mu Xingyu came back from the makeup photo, Lan Ying had already packed his luggage.

“Look at the room, is there anything wrong?" Lan Ying asked.

"It's okay.”

The room is very large with private bathroom, rest area, and hospitality area, Mu Xingyu is out for filming, and he is not too particular about it.

“Well, if you have any needs, just ask Xiaowen to buy it. I'll go first. Remember to call me if you have something you need." Lan Ying said.

"Yeah." Mu Xingyu nodded and was about to send Lan Ying away.

When suddenly, Lan Ying stopped. “There is one thing I want to remind you that Jiang Zhidong’s acting is good, but he is very arrogant. When you get along with him, you should pay attention to it."

"I will.”

Mu Xingyu saw Jiang Zhidong at first glance, he noticed Jiang Zhidong’s arrogant character. However, Jiang Zhidong has good acting skills and is also the actor, so he should pay attention to it when filming in the future.

Lan Ying left with his bodyguards. Originally, she wanted to leave a bodyguard to protect Mu Xingyu, but Mu Xingyu said that there would be nothing wrong within the crew, and he did not want people in the crew to think that he was such a bigshot, so at the end bodyguard also did not stay.

After dinner in the evening, Mu Xingyu asked Xiao Wen to buy a cup. This cup was naturally used to hold the spiritual liquid. He thought about storing the spiritual liquid on the days in the crew and feeding it to Gu Yunzhou when he returned, so that the spiritual liquid would not be wasted.

After washing up, he put on his pajamas and sat on the bed, sending a video call to Gu Yunzhou.

Soon, the video was connected, and Gu Yunzhou in a formal suit appeared on the screen. Mu Xingyu noticed that Gu Yunzhou was not in the house but in the office of the company.

“Why haven't you returned home yet?” Mu Xingyu looked at the time and said displeasedly.

Gu Yunzhou smiled faintly. “There is no one at home waiting for me, so I have to stay at the company to finish the matter.”

"When grandpa heard what you said I think he'll be very sad." Mu Xingyu smiled.

"Don't tell grandpa,” Gu Yunzhou also smiled and asked, "How do you feel going to the crew today?"

"It's alright, today is the start up ceremony and the filming will officially start tomorrow." Mu Xingyu said.

After reviewing his itinerary for today, he asked Gu Yunzhou to go home early.

"Okay, after processing this file, I'll go back."

Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou chatted for a while, and they finished the video after Gu Yunzhou got on the Hummer.

After changing a bed, he can't sleep properly since Gu Yunzhou is not by his side, Mu Xingyu tossed for a long time before finally falling asleep. He got up early the next day, dripped the spirit liquid into the cup, and went to have breakfast with Xiao Wen.

It was early when they arrived on the crew, and there were no people in the dressing room. As the second male lead, Mu Xingyu did not have a special dressing room, and the makeup artist was also hired by the crew, but he came early, so the makeup artist can quickly put on his makeup.