Chapter 24

Chapter 24
Mu Xingyu ate dinner but he couldn't calm down for a long time. His mother had mentioned his relationship with Gu Yunzhou before. He was very confused at the time, so look for an excuse to avoid it. Unexpectedly, Gu Yunzhou directly took out the engagement ring so sudden that he had no idea how to react.

'Do I like Gu Yunzhou?' He looked at the man who was dining elegantly on the opposite side. Who could not like such a perfect person? But from the beginning he was afraid of Gu Yunzhou, and later because of guilt, what about now? Their relationship has changed as they get along with each other day by day, he really can't give the answer for a while. After dinner, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou went home together.

In the closed car, they did not speak. Even the bodyguard and the driver in the front seat felt very depressed. Gu Yunzhou knew that at this time, he couldn't force Mu Xingyu to make a choice so he didn't tell any further matters.

However, anyone with a discerning eye can see that he treats Mu Xingyu better than before. Master Gu was also very pleased to go to Shanghai to meet old friends and leave space for two young people. During the day, after Gu Yunzhou went to the company, Aunt Chu came to the room to sort out the clothes, and couldn't help but say to Mu Xingyu.

"Xiao Mu, General Gu has changed a lot in the past two days.”

Mu Xingyu was reading the script and didn't even look. He didn't know what Aunt Chu said, so he said. "Um".

"He's caring to you than before."

"Yeah."

Aunt Chu ask strangely,. "Xiao Mu, don't you have anything to say?"

Mu Xingyu frowned, what could he have to say, could it be because Gu Yunzhou was pursuing him?At this time, his cell phone rang, seeing that it was Gu Yunzhou calling. He hesitated before connecting.

"Xingyu, you go to the studio, I will find you an entertainment manager."

"President Gu, you have helped me a lot..."

"So why don't you go there?“ Gu Yunzhou interrupted him with a smile.

"Okay." Mu Xingyu closed the script, said to Aunt Chu, and went out.

This was the first time he came to the studio.  When it came this time, Xiao Wen ran out to meet him excitedly. "Brother Xingyu!"

Mu Xingyu smiled and said, “How do you feel?"

“Of course it is very good." This is an important commercial center, with a good working environment and a strong team. Why wouldn't I ike it? After entering, Xiao Wen introduced him to the members of the studio, and also met the agent Gu Yunzhou had found for him.

"Sister Lan!" Mu Xingyu was surprised.

"Mr. Mu, it's good to meet you.”

"How can you...”

"I have been entrusted.” Lan Ying said, spreading her hands.

When Mu Xingyu and Lan Ying came to the office, they still did not calm down. He took the coffee brought by Xiao Wen and handed it to Lan Ying.

After XiaoWen went out, Lan Ying said, “Mr. Mu, when I know your family background, to be honest, I don’t want to be your agent. A person with no motivation to fight, no matter where he is, he can't do anything."

"Sister Lan..."
Lan Ying motioned to Mu Xingyu not to speak, she continued. "But I figured it out soon, since you want to enter in the entertainment industry, I can also accompany you. Anyway, the salary is  very high, so I should take the payment."

Lan Ying is a very cheerful person, and her tone of voice is also very funny, anyone can't tell that she is a person who is almost fifty years old. However, what she said made Mu Xingyu a little ashamed. He was indeed not as strong as the people Lan Ying had brought before. In his current state, Lan Ying's ability was really wasted.