Chapter 57

Chapter 57

With the broadcast of TV dramas, Mu Xingyu's reputation has also grown.
After more than half of the TV series aired, his popularity unexpectedly surpassed the male lead Jiang Zhidong, becoming the most popular character in "The Journey".

Lan Ying has also received a lot of endorsements and film and television resources but for the long term development of Mu Xingyu, she did not have a brain to sign many endorsements and film and television dramas for Mu Xingyu but implemented the "soldiers in the elite but not more."
The idea of selecting endorsements and film and television resources that fit Mu Xingyu's position.

Mu Xingyu has been resting at home. He didn't have a deep understanding of how he became famous.

Instead, his mother called and told him excitedly. “Xingyu, do you know? I recently went to Meiheyuan for beauty treatment, those ladies ask me about you, and there are many people who ask me to ask you for an autograph."

“Really?”

“Of course it is true! I have promised many friends to give them your autographed photo. I will come over tomorrow.”

“Well, okay." Mu Xingyu agreed.

The next day, when Madam Mu came over with a thick stack of photos, he found that he thought things too simple.

“There are a lot of photos, you sign slowly." Madam Mu smiled.

Mu Xingyu could only hold a pen and sign it without complaint. He never knew that signing was a painful thing before. After signing hundreds of times, he had this experience for the first time.

In addition to Madam Mu asking him for an autograph, when he went to the studio to discuss the endorsement, XiaoWen also told him that someone would offer him 10 million to invite him for dinner, but Lan Ying directly refused.
Although Lan Ying wanted to generate income for the studio, he knew that Mu Xingyu would never agree, so he refused decisively.

After that, he discussed with Lan Ying about endorsements. He now has high-end endorsements like W&W and cheap endorsements like Blue Heart.

He is not picky about endorsements, but only pays attention to whether he is suitable for it.Lan Ying also believes that different endorsements can bring different benefits, High end endorsements can consolidate Mu Xingyu's position in the fashion circle.
Cheap endorsements are widely spread and advertisements are everywhere, which can increase Mu Xingyu's popularity. After negotiation between Lan Ying and Mu Xingyu, they finally selected a domestic mobile phone endorsement and an internationally renowned car endorsement.
In terms of film and television dramas, Lan Ying did not like it.

She said.  “Now you are very popular, but you still have to be cautious when you take the drama. Whether it is a TV series or a movie, at least three vacancies with a monthly schedule, for you now no time can be wasted."

“I know, Sister Lan, I am not short in money. You can just choose the film and television drama that suits me." Mu Xingyu laughed.

He lived in two lives and his heart has been tempered strongly. He will not be complacent about his current achievements. He clearly knows that if he wants to develop in the entertainment industry for a long time, he must be steady and establish his position step by step.
There are many new stars appearing in the entertainment circle every year, but they are like shooting stars.
After a period of time, they gradually disappeared. This is because they did not grasp the opportunity, either they were taking bad dramas for money, or they were dazzled by planning errors, or...there are too many factors affecting development, and this is also an evergreen entertainment circle. The reason why there are very few trees.