Chapter 36

Chapter 36

In the past, Mu Xingyu had never considered the storage time of the spiritual liquid, after all, every time the spiritual liquid dripped out, it would be taken quickly. But now, he had to give up the idea of storing spiritual liquid.

"It seems that I have to make time to go back.’ Mu Xingyu calculated the time. It takes about two hours to go back by plane. He can go back the night before, and then rush over early the next morning.  There was no problem with time, and he started to check the flight schedules between XXX and Pengcheng. These two places are important transportation hubs, and the flight schedule is very frequent, so Mu Xingyu was relieved.
The next morning, Mu Xingyu asked Xiaowen to check his recent filming arrangements.

"Brother Xingyu, do you want to go back?" Xiaowen was surprised, after all, they only came to the crew for two days.

"Well, I want to go back and have a look please keep it secret.” Mu Xingyu also knew that when he would return after he came to the crew, would definitely cause gossips, so he asked Xiaowen to keep it secret.

He quickly checked the shooting schedule and found that Mu Xingyu will only have three scenes tomorrow afternoon.
Without accident, his work can be finished around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. .

After Mu Xingyu knew about it, he immediately said. “I'll go back tomorrow, you hurry up to book a ticket."

"But you will have your scene early in the morning after tomorrow...” Xiao Wen was worried that Mu Xingyu's body could not bear it.

"It's okay, go and book tickets." Mu Xingyu believes that with the spiritual liquid, even if he stays up all night, it will not affect his state.

Xiao Wen was still uneasy, and said. "Brother Xingyu, or you ask Director Chen to help you change your shooting arrangements for the day after tomorrow.”

Mu Xingyu shook his head. “I don't want to affect the shooting plan."

Xiao Wen suddenly thinking about it, he asked. "Brother Xingyu, don't rich men have private jets? I don't believe Mr. Gu doesn't have one, you can use it so you can save some time."

Only then did Mu Xingyu react and quickly called Chen Feng to ask.

“There are private jets, but Mr. Gu doesn't use them frequently,” Chen Feng said.

Gu Yunzhou's legs were disabled and he seldom took airplanes. Later, he became unconscious and couldn't use airplanes anymore. Private jets are now kept in Germany for maintenance.

If Mu Xingyu needs them, they can fly back to China immediately. After Mu Xingyu heard this, he was very happy and asked Chen Feng to keep it a secret to Gu Yunzhou, planning to go home tomorrow.
He is in a good mood. Mu Xingyu’s filming today went smoothly. When there was no scene, he took the script and went to the corner to ponder the content of the filming tomorrow.

Not long after Zhou Ruxuan came over. "Xingyu, you are so serious, let's read the script together.”

Mu Xingyu nodded, and asked Xiao Wen to bring Zhou Ruxuan a stool.

Zhou Ruxuan took out her script and looked down, but after a while, she said, "Xingyu, you acted very well. I didn't seem that you're acting for the first time.”

“Xuanxuan, stop flattering me. "

"No, ah, I'm honest, "Zhou Ruxuan laughed, and said," Look you had time to look at the script, maybe you practice hard even privately ""

"Ah, this is the show, I've been preparing for a long time.”

Zhou Ruxuan suddenly leaned in front of Mu Xingyu, and said in surprise.