Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Mu Xingyu and the others came to the Holy Angel Bridge together and took a group photo on the bridge.
Everyone laughed very happily.
Although there were unpleasant things along the way, they were also moved. When the travel mission was about to be completed, everyone smiled heartily.
After the photo was taken, they came to Castel Sant'Angelo across the bridge, which is a tomb built by the Roman Emperor Hadrian, which also has a long history. After everyone came out after visiting the scenic spots, Tong Lingling and Chen Jia took Duan Xiaoling to discuss together and decided to spend the last remaining money to buy souvenirs.

However, their money is limited, so the souvenirs they can buy need to be carefully considered.

"Let's go, let's go check it out.” Chen Jia said to Mu Xingyu and the others.

Ji Yang shook his head quickly.

“Forget it, you just need to buy it." Ji Yang knew the horror of shopping with women, so he quickly refused.

Naturally, Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan were not interested, and both shook their heads and let Chen Jia and the others go by themselves.
After Chen Jia and the others left, they stood on the bridge and watched the scenery.

Mu Xingyu didn't expect An Xiangwan to take the initiative to find him. "Mu Xingyu, thank you for what happened just now."

"I will help you only because you helped Xiaoling.”

"Anyway, I still have to thank you. "An Xiangwan said.

At this time, the tourists next to him made a surprised sound. Mu Xingyu quickly looked to the side of the road and saw several luxury cars with the same shape coming over. No wonder it aroused the curiosity of passers by.
When An Xiangwan saw it, his expression changed, and he couldn't help but step back.

"Who is this? It's so cool." Ji Yang said in surprise.

The bodyguard opened the door, and a blond man in black appeared in front of everyone. He took off his sunglasses, revealing the face of a gentle Westerner.

"Isn't this the head of the Williams family?” Ji Yang quickly said to An Xiangwan, "Xiao An your brother is here.”
Ji Yang was surprised that An Xiangwan couldn't see any joy on his face.

Ryan came to An Xiangwan and said in fluent Chinese. "I came to see you, why are you not happy at all?"

"What are you here for?” An Xiangwan asked.

"Go to China with you, and see Ethan by the way.”

"You can go by yourself, why come over?" An Xiangwan said without empathy.

Ryan smiled and said, “Anyway, I will come back to China with you.” As he said, Ryan looked at the director, "I believe the director will not mind if I give you a ride.”

“Don't mind, don't mind." The director hastily replied.

When he saw the legendary head of the Williams family, he was very surprised and quickly waved his hand. When Chen Jia and the others came back, they were surprised to see a group of black bodyguards in the luxury car.
They also saw a familiar face in the crowd.

"I'm not dreaming, I actually saw Xiao‘an's brother." Tong Lingling said, staring.

"Hello." Ryan's signature gentle smile made Tong Lingling and the others blush and heartbeat.
An Xiangwan frowned, and hurriedly stepped forward and asked Duan Xiaoling.

“What did you buy?"

"Xiao'an, this is it."

Duan Xiaoling took the gift out of the bag, which was a beautiful hourglass with Roman style.