Chapter 30

Chapter 30

As a gold broker, Lan Ying has lot of resources in all aspects of the entertainment industry, and she knows many paparazzi. Among them, Xiao Budian Studio, which has emerged in the past two years, is very familiar with her principal, Zhou Hai.  Zhou Hai was very surprised when he saw Lan Ying, so he quickly invited Lan Ying and Mu Xingyu to sit down in the office and asked, "Sister Lan, what are you here for?"

“I have something for you to follow, I will give you two hundred Wan, please help me monitor him” Mu Xingyu said first.

Zhou Hai couldn't help but smile.

“You deserve to be the young master of Jian’an Real Estate, it is a bold act. Who do you want me to watch for you?"

“Qiao Hong."

“General Qiao of Guanghui Real Estate? Young Master Mu, this is no big joke."

Zhou Hai In the entertainment industry, has offended many celebrities, but he is still safe so far because he knows who can offend and who can't.

“As long as you can photograph his scandal, I will give you another two million at that time.”

Facing the temptation of huge profits, Zhou Hai was very excited, so he said.

“Young Master Mu  we can follow and take pictures, but no matter what I take, I don't dare to expose Qiao.”

Mu Xingyu understands Zhou Hai's concerns. In his last life, Qiao always exposed his paparazzi to cover up the scandal and soon lost the news, but in this life he is afraid of Qiao's revenge.

“Don't worry, I will arrange for someone to expose it, and I won't involve you."

Zhou Hai assessed the risks of this transaction and thought of the wind he heard, felt it was profitable then quickly agreed to Mu Xingyu's request. When they left Xiaobudian's studio, Sister Lan smiled and said.

“You just spent 4 million in a short while, and you will paid 10 million for "Journey"

“Sister Lan, you can earn more money, but this you have to breathe out, right?" Mu Xingyu smiled.

“I thought you had a good temper. I didn't expect you to get revenge on people so cruelly." Lan Ying continued with a smile, “but I like it"

“If I don't take revenge, they may think I'm easy to bully.” Mu Xing Yu is gentle and has no arrogance, but the sudden change of his role this time really touched his bottom line.

“Will you go to practice martial arts?" Lan Ying asked.

“Go! Why not! I believe that the role of Shen Qian will ultimately be mine!"

Mu Xingyu said firmly, and then followed Lan Ying to see Teacher Wu Zhi. Teacher Wu Zhi, who was once a martial arts star, and started a martial arts instruction training class when he was old.  He followed the learning of martial arts movements and practiced suspending on cable. Because of his previous experience, Lan Ying and Teacher Wu Zhi were very surprised.

However, no matter how experienced he is, the scars will inevitably appear on his body. Mu Xingyu returned home, dripped a drop of spiritual liquid to drink, and then took a hot bath. When he got up and put on his clothes, the scars on his body were gone. It was too early, he took out the complete script of “Zhengtu" and sat by the window to continue to review.Because he was too fascinated on reviewing, time passed without him knowing it.

“When did you come back?” Gu Yunzhou asked, pushing his wheelchair in.

“Well, it's been two hours.” Mu Xingyu realized that the sun was setting at this time, and the golden sunlight was spraying on him and Gu Yunzhou through the window. Gu Yunzhou came to the side of Mu Xingyu and reached out to pick up Mu Xingyu's collar. Mu Xingyu was so scared that he grabbed the collar and asked in shock.