Chapter 76 {EXTRA 2}

Chapter 76{ Extra 2 }

Mu Xingyu looked at Gu Yunzhou and asked incredulously.” You... are you the guest who was temporarily invited? "
“When did it happen? Why didn't you tell me? "Mu Xingyu immediately questioned.

Gu Yunzhou smiled and said, "I want to give you a surprise, so..."

"I think it's more or less scary." "Mu Xingyu rudely interrupted Gu Yunzhou's words.

The audience watching the live broadcast saw that Gu Yunzhou was defeated and couldn't help laughing

[Watching the two of them interact, I finally believe in love!]

[By the way, I'm very curious about who's the top and who's the bottom I suddenly suspect President Gu...]

[President Gu is definitely attacking! You don't know how domineering he usually is, only in front of Xingyu, he is the little sheep.]

[That is, we insist on Mrs. Gu not wavering!]

Although Mu Xingyu was unhappy that Gu Yunzhou didn't tell him about participating in the show, he was actually very happy to know that Gu Yunzhou was participating in the show with him.
Ji Yang also came to rescue Gu Yunzhou, explaining that Gu Yunzhou had been working overtime recently in order to participate in this recording.

"Okay, forget it this time.” Mu Xingyu walked down the steps, forgiving Gu Yunzhou's secret.

Soon it was boarding time, and a group of people boarded the plane and found a seat to sit down. Because the plane was about to take off and the webcast was going to be interrupted, Mu Xingyu and the others turned to the camera and told the audience watching the live broadcast that they would see you in Hawaii.
Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou's seats were naturally next to each other.

Without the online live broadcast, Mu Xingyu finally asked, “When did you decide to participate in the variety show? Did you decide from the beginning?”

Mu Xingyu thought of Gu Yunzhou's persuasion.
When he participated in this show, he felt strange at the time, so he asked quickly.

Gu Yunzhou smiled lightly, "Guess."

The cameraman who followed Gu Yunzhou saw this smile and felt like he had discovered a new continent. When he first learned that he was going to follow Gu Yunzhou, the cameraman was heartbroken.
After all, Gu Yunzhou was notorious for his indifference. From the beginning of the follow up filming, Gu Yunzhou was indeed unsmiling, but when he saw Mu Xingyu, the ice seemed to meet fire, and immediately turned into a gentle pool of water. The cameraman felt that Gu Yunzhou's smile just now would definitely make the audience go crazy when it was broadcast.
Gu Yunzhou's smile made the cameraman lose his mind, but Mu Xingyu, who had been attacked by countless smiles, had long since developed immunity.

"You really wouldn't say anything?" he asked angrily, gritted his teeth,

Gu Yunzhou leaned into Mu Xingyu's ear and whispered, "I just want to travel with you.”

Seeing that Gu Yunzhou did not answer the question, Mu Xingyu snorted displeasedly, then turned around and ignored Gu Yunzhou. Gu Yunzhou smiled helplessly at the camera, and then directly hugged Mu Xingyu into his arms.

"Don't be angry.” Gu Yunzhou said, making a gesture to kiss Mu Xingyu.

Mu Xingyu hurriedly pushed Gu Yunzhou away in surprise and pointed to the camera, "The show is being recorded now.”

"I know."

Mu Xingyu was speechless.
Seeing Gu Yunzhou's fearless appearance, he was so angry that he didn't know what to say. In the end, he was defeated and sat next to Gu Yunzhou obediently. Gu Yunzhou raised his mouth with satisfaction and asked the cameraman to return quickly to his seat to rest.