1. First Crush & Falsehoods

why375 _stargaryenx feralg4 You three had some similar requests (from ages ago sorry it took so long) and I mashed them all together. I hope you enjoy!!

Side note... I have had the first four parts written and ready since march... of 2023. Thats how long this story has been coming for lol. Trying to get better at requests that have been sitting as drafts this year!

+

"Congratulations your grace. Its a girl."

Laenor stared down at the little girl as she was passed to Rhaenyra. Silver hair. Pale skin. Piercing eyes. Rhaenyra felt a wash of panic and guilt fill her as she remembered her night with Daemon. The night at the brothel. The night he didnt stop kissing her. The night she swore to everyone that daemon didnt touch her.

The night her uncle Daemon fucked her. His seed filled her and then Rhaenyra married Laenor and Daemon fled westeros.

Daelia. Rhaenyra had remarked. Dae a little something to connect her to her father. Aemond was born the next year and as much as Rhaenyra wanted to love Daelia she looked at her little face and saw Daemon. Saw regret. Saw him leaving.

"What are you doing out here?" Criston asked staring down at Daelia. She had crawled her way to the courtyard and was trying to get to the horses but she stared up at the latch to no use. She wasnt tall enough. She blinked back at him as he picked her up. "Where is your mother?" Daelia reached out to the horses her fist opening and closing a little whine of complaint left her lips as he started walking towards the castle.

She grumbled out pulling his hair. He looked over at her and she pointed again at the horses.

"You dont have to be so violent." Criston mused as he headed to the stables and opened the gate. A smile crossed her little face as she reached out again. He got closer and she pat the mane happily.

"How did you get out here anyway?" Criston mused.

Daelia leaned into him as she pet the horse contently. Criston had noticed. Everyone with eyes noticed that the princess Daelia seemed to be a pariah to her mother. Criston didn't understand why though. She was the sweetest thing.

Daelia didnt say much but she was well behaved and liked animals. She played well with Aegon and Helaena and Aemond as well.

Yet Rhaenyra seemed to avoid her own daughter like a plague.

+

It wasnt until Daelia was almost four that Rhaenyra birthed another child into the world. Pale skin and black hair.

Jacaerys.

Daelia stared down at her little brother confused before running to find Alicent. Alicent tried to connect with her own daughter but it was a failing feat. Daelia however Alicent adored.

"Hello Criston". Daelia said shuffling to a stop in front of him.

"Hello princess". Criston answered. "You want to see the queen?"

Criston was Daelias first crush. Before she even knew what liking a boy love really meant. She knew she wanted to be around him always. Since he was the queen's sworn sword it was just another excuse to visit a true motherly figure in her life.

Criston knelt before her and fixed the bow in her hair. She smiled back at him with a big toothy smile as he kissed her cheek. Daelia couldnt help it. She thought him so handsome and sweet and he took riding whenever she asked.

He knocked on the door, announced Daelia and was immediately told she could come in.

"Thank you Criston". Daelia sung out as she pranced past him. Criston knew of Daelias crush. Thought it was adorable. She was adorable. And considering how he came to be in Alicents service he thought it hilarious.

When Rhaenyra was spotted at the brothel with her uncle denying all claims were false. Alicent assumed it was Criston who fucked Rhaenyra when she found out about a tea that had been sent to Rhaenyra but clearly never drank. Confused and flustered Criston had stared back at her. He wouldnt break his vows. Not on Rhaenyra. But somehow Joffrey the little knight of kisses had the same thought and Criston lost it.

He was a good and honorable man. Why was everyone saying such things about him? Because he was dornish? Not every man with a bit of dorne in them fucked their way through westeros.

All the same he had ended up dishonoring himself and couldnt stand the lies being spun about him. He hadnt done anything. That was when Alicent found him and transferred him into her service.

Now little Daelia had a crush on Criston and it made him laugh. Everyone thought it was Rhaenyra that wanted Criston but no. It was her beautiful bastard of a daughter instead.

"Daelia love you are well?" Alicent asked hugging Daelia to her.

"Mother had a baby and I had a question". Daelia informed her plopping down on the couch.

"Is this the how are babies made talk?" Alicent countered.

"No." Daelia answered simply

"Then ask away".

"Why does my brother have black hair?"