4. Proper Prince

Love can kill /Sandor Clegane out now!

Daelia was scared. It was a scary day but now she had Criston as her guard and she couldnt be happier.

"Hello Daelia."

She got to see him first thing in the morning and he was the last person she saw at night.

"You look so pretty today."

He clouded her mind.

"You're so smart and pretty and of course you are ignoring me so obviously you are my type."

She wanted to go riding. She wanted to show Criston how mature she was on her dragon. Light was getting larger and larger and listened so well to Daelia.

''Daelia?" She looked to Aemond as he waved a hand in front of her face.

''I'm sorry what were you saying?" Daelia asked glancing over at him.

''Perfect.'' Aemond whispered. Daelia blinked back at him. ''Are you alright?"

"Oh yes Im fine." Daelia agreed. "What were you saying?"

"Nothing important." Aemond remarked. Daelia nodded turning back to her book as their septa marched by.

Aemond was in love and was almost certain that Daelia didnt know he existed most days.

''Criston!'' Daelia declared jumping up from her seat and running to the door. Aemond watched her go. His elbow on the table fist resting on his cheek as he stared dreamily after her.

"Hello beautiful," criston whispered.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go for a ride." Daelia remarked leaning into him.

"I would but..." His gaze shifted to her septa. "I think you need to finish lessons first." Daelia glanced back at her tapping foot and impatient stare. Daelia shrugged indifferently about the septas wants or needs or annoyance.

"Could you stay then?" Daelia offered hopefully.

"Of course." Criston agreed as she grabbed his hand leading him along. "Hello Prince Aemond."

"Hello Ser Criston." Aemond answered and Criston saw the way Aemond stared at Daelia. Criston was confident that Daelia didnt notice Aemond's heart eyes staring back at her because her gaze was stuck on Criston.

"Tell me what you are working on." Criston requested as she scooted her chair closer to him. He draped a hand behind her chair and Aemond sighed as he focused on his own work.

Aemond was only a year younger than Daelia but Daelia didnt care for little boys, she was focused on the man of her dreams.

"This is all really boring but Aemond is really smart" Daelia declared and Aemond was filled with pride. "This story right here let me tell you it's stupid I mean honestly Aegon the conqueror taking two wives what women in their right mind would agree to such a thing being someone's side piece only ever cherished half the time and not even that. This is why I don't like Targaryen history." she went on.

"Aegon the conquer was the legend he helped conquer," Aemond remarked "we can go over the story better I can help you understand it." he remarked hopefully "if you want you and me could-" but she cut him off.

"It would really make more sense if visenya had two brothers that were doting over her and she was the supreme ruler of the universe and the conqueror." Daelia smiled to herself she liked that beauty of a conqueror maybe she could do that maybe she would take two husbands wouldn't that be an interesting lifestyle.

"What are you thinking about princess?" Criston asked running a hand over her back she smiled up at him

"My future husband" she answered honestly.

"who do you have in mind?" Aemond asked eagerly.

"Tall Dark and handsome" she answered immediately as she looked at criston, he couldn't hide the smile that curved his face. She was adorable she was a beautiful little girl but she was a little girl. But it didn't stop her from falling in love with him. Because age was but a number in her little mind and people were married all the time it was really quite stupid how young fathers married off their daughters. She didn't like that until she decided that she was going to marry ser criston Cole.

Honestly she thought it was crazy she knew that the previous queen long before she was ever born but seems like ages ago now considering how mature she thought she was. But Aemma was engaged to the king at 11 years old that wasn't so far away from now and the king was an older man. Sure the distance between her and her one true beloved was a bit more than the king and previous queen but she didn't think that mattered if it's love than age knows no bounds. And surely he loved her too why wouldn't he?

Alicent had been hoping that Daelia would fall in love with Aegon or aemond. Rhaenyra was sour but Alicent adored Daelia. Doted on her as if she was her own daughter. She was the daughter Alicent wanted. Perfect beautiful smart athletic. She wasn't obsessed with a dragon but she loved riding it all the same but she loved her horse Alicent loved that she was a princess but not pompous like her mother. Daelia had not become arrogant or entitled.

But despite both of her boys staring too long only at Daelia. Alicents little princess was not interested in boys it seemed but rather a certain man. But Alicent knew that daelia could never marry ser criston. He was of the kings guard. Daelia needed a proper prince. Her aemond in particular.