31. Karma

Undo It / Viserys Targaryen Is out now!

So much for going to bed with his new wife anytime soon, Aemond thought glumly but after Daemon's declarations about Laenor being alive somewhere he should have expeted him to make his return and both ruin Aemond's chances of getting to bed his new wife and make daelia's day at the same time.

"Daddy!" Daelia ran to Laenor and he held her close.

"Oh baby girl, you got so big!"

"What are you doing here?" daelia questioned, refusing to let him go. "You really are here! Oh daddy i missed you so much! Never leave me again! Are you really here?"

"I heard Rhaenyra died and had to come back, I was no longer in fear for my life." Laenor offered, he spared a glance at Daemon, knowing he wasnt innocent in this.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, you must be famished after your resurrection." Daemon offered.

"Oh Joffrey? Look at you, all grown up, Jace, luke, young men you have become." Laenor hugged them next once he got Daelia pried off him. "Now this wedding of yours, where is the lucky man?" Laenor begged it not to be Criston. Aemond stepped forward and Laenor's smile widened.

"You treat my girl right, Aemond." Laenor instructed giving him a firm handshake

"I will. I will treat her like a queen." Aemond agreed.

Daelia had so much to tell laenor. He smiled touching her bracelet her ring her necklace.

"You still wear them." Laenor whispered

"I never take them off. They made me feel closer to you." Daelia agreed. "Oh daddy," she clung to him. Aemond understood, if he had a father that he loved like Daelia loved Viserys then certainly he would probably act similarly. But it was their wedding and he already lost his wife to another man. 

Besides the fact that Aemond knew he would be sharing his wife with another man, willingly... he love Daelia and wanted her to be happy. As long as he got Daelia to himself and was never second best to old man Criston then he was fine with it. He was going to be fine with it. Because loving Daelia was worth it, he could already tell. Daelia smiled back at him and Aemond felt immense love fill him. 

Today didnt have to be their sex filled night, they had the rest of their lives to remind each other that they were in love, they were together, they were forever. 

💋

Laenor had been home for a fortnight and Daelia didnt think life could get any better until she had both her favorite boys in bed with her within the same hour. 

Criston wanted to stay like that. Wrapped up in daelia. But he knew when aemond came back he would be less than thrilled probably murderous seeing criston in bed with Daelia. So reluctantly he pulled away from daelia she tried to snuggle into him as he dragged his hand out from under her kissing her gently.

"Criston-"

"I love you but your husband-" criston countered kissing up her neck. "I love you. I love you." He repeated over and over again.

"Stay." She begged.

"I know aemond is okay with this but i dont want bad karma between us and i think him being okay with us and actually seeing us naked tangled up together are two different things."

"Fine." Daelia murmured. "I love you..."

"Night beautiful."

Daelia fell back asleep and criston slipped away into the shadows.

Aemond closed the door soundlessly and looked to daelia. His wife. Naked. He stared at her sheets twisted around her as he dragged a hand up her leg.

"Daelia love," he cooed molding into her. She sighed leaning back.

She mumbled "morning," as he kissed her shoulder.

"Daelia... Why are you naked?" Aemond questioned and daelias eyes slowly peeled open. His hand dragged along her thigh squeezing her ass moving up her stomach and kneading her breast. "Daelia?" She turned to face him her tongue dualing with his as she rolled him to his back. She felt his cock harden against her pulling at his pants to be free. The sheets fell to the ground as aemond sucked and bit at her chest her body arched into him.

"Nothing to do witth a certain commander-" aemond murmured as her hands fumbled with his pants. "-would it daelia?"

"Not a clue what you mean". Daelia assured sinking down on him. His hand gripped her tightly guiding her.

"No clue huh?" Aemond mused kissing her again. Daelias was caught between her teeth as she looked down at him. His hand snaked between them swirling and pulling at her clit. She whimpered chest heaving as she moved. "Just because i agreed to this doesnt mean-" he bit at her neck leaving a mark. "I think you need a reminder,"Aemomd whispered before flipping her to her back his cock still deep inside her.

"Reminder?" She rasped as he moved harder and faster her breath caught in her chest.

"That you-" another thrust"-my queen-" another that had her screaming out "-my wife-" her nails dug into his back "-my perfect-"

"Fuck!" She moaned

"-perfect-" she couldnt contain it her vision blurred her head spun in a eurohoric haze

"-perfect-" he rasped feeling her walls tighten around him

"Aem..."

"-are-" another thrust spilling inside of her "-mine."