23. Say It

Aemond was in pure heaven as Daelia kissed him bringing her hands to his jaw holding him to her. She supposed she couldnt put off the wedding forever and she should start kissing her betrothed more often. Aemond moaned into her mouth. Daelia smirked when she pulled back. 

"Good?"

"Amazing." Aemond agreed. "Was that good for you too?"

"Aemond, dont doubt yourself." Daelia instructed. "You are hot, you are sexy," She ran a hand down his chest. "You are mine." 

"Mine." He breathed back. 

"So kiss me like that whenever you want." Daelia commanded, aemond leaned in kissing her again. His arms wrapped tightly around her and Aegon groaned as he passed. 

"Get a room." 

"Maybe we will." Daelia agreed. Aemond tensed seeing his mother in the hallway. 

"Not until we are wed." Aemond assured. Alicent would have gladly had them married already, she didnt know why Daelia kept pushing it back. 

"Kiss me again." Daelia requested seeing Criston's eyes on them. Aemond was quick to listen, he leaned into her, melting into her touch. She gripped the lapels of his shirt and held him to her. "Night Aemond." 

"Night." He breathed back, trying to catch his breath. 

Criston knew he shouldnt be jealous of Aemond kissing Daelia, they were engaged but Criston felt a certain possessiveness towards Daelia and her lips since they kissed. 

"What's wrong Criston? Can't my betrothed kiss me?" Daelia questioned strutting up to him. Criston licked his lips assessing her. He knew what she was doing but he could play her games. 

"He could..." Criston agreed. "But he could never satisfy you like I could." 

"Tempting, do tell." Daelia agreed hoping he would show her. Criston shrugged taking slow steps to her chambers. "Come on, dont hold back... dont leave me waiting and wanting... I might have to find it elsewhere." 

"I'd fuck you soft," he whispered, his words caressing her ear, Daelia's breath hitched as his lips grazed her flesh. "I'd push my cock in slowly so I could memorize the feel of every inch inside your pussy. I'd hold your legs wide, so I could watch your swollen, wet cunt stretch to take all of me while I eased in and out. You'd beg me for more, but I'd barely touch your clit—just enough to drive you wild but not let you come. And when you thought you had the torturous rhythm figured out—" Criston tormented and Daelia panted out at the visual. "when you thought you found a way to come—I'd fuck you so hard, so deep, you wouldn't know who you were anymore. I wouldn't stop until you lost control—screaming my name," He assured. Daelia liked the sound of that. "your cunt squeezing my dick, begging for my cum." The sharp sting of his teeth against her ear contrasted deliciously with his soft tone. "And I'd give it to you. I'd fuck every drop so deep inside you, you'd never get rid of me."

"Criston ." Daelia didn't recognize the whimpering plea that begged for more with just his name.

"Do you want it?"

Daelia was melting at his feet. She wanted him so badly for as long as she could remember. Yes she wanted him, she wanted that, all of that.

"Yes. Please." Daelia begged breathlessly.

"Say it," he ordered. Turning her head enough to meet his heated gaze, Daelia Velaryon did something she never did, she known to do the opposite actually of what she was told but today she obeyed.

"I want you to fuck me." As if his eyes weren't dark enough, his pupils dilated, leaving the barest hint of caramel brown.

"Good. Let's go." Criston agreed breezily. Without waiting, he grabbed her hand and started walking, barely giving the few people we passed a polite nod. In record time, they made it to her chambers. Eager she pulled open the door but he stayed in the hallway. Daelia's smile fell.

"You liar." Daelia rasped. Criston smiled back at her. "Criston." She whined.

"Goodnight princess."